Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?

Yuu's POV:
Right after I got out of my room, I dashed to Yui's to see if she's okay where I feel like Cordelia is targeting someone and that's when Yui came up from my head.

Damnit she's probably after Yui for some goddamn reason. I don't want she wants me, but nobody's going to touch that blonde idiot!

I thought while dashing through the hallway, I finally got to Yui's room where I immediately the door without the slightest care of knocking first.

"Oi Yui! Get your ass out of that bed! You're in-"

As soon as I kicked the door, she wasn't there and I clicked my tongue annoyingly.

Damnit! Where the fuck is she?

I thought irritably as I glance at the balcony, I let it a sigh and tsked.

"Fuck it imma do the hard way whether I'm going to find her or not!"

I stated as I ran towards the balcony, ran outside and jumped off from balcony without thinking first.

"Gah!"

I winced at the fall, but luckily I wasn't hurt because the bush caught my fall. Once I'm outside, I start to search for Yui in the dark night in the rose gardens until I heard a low growl from behind me.

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

He growled as I spun my head to see Subaru glaring at me.

"Oh hey Tsunbaru."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

He snarled at me.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, but really have you seen Yui by any chance?"

I asked curiously as he turns his head away from me.

"I have no idea where she is, so why asking me about it?"

He coldly asked me.

"Because she's in danger."

I sternly replied with Subaru widen eyes and glance at me with stern red eyes where he knew what I'm talking about.

"So you knew she's coming back huh?"

"Yup."

I nodded as Subaru walked towards me, he grabs my shoulder with a serious gaze.

"Tell me everything."

He asked intently which I did by explaining him about Cordelia coming into my room and Yui's disappearance.

"I see, so Cordelia is coming back to take over mansion and you believe Yui is involved with this too?"

"Mhm that's what I knew what Cordelia meant about the night has begun."

I explained as Subaru crossed his arms with his head turned away from me, he narrowed his red eyes to me intently.

"Why do you want to help her?"

He asked curiously as I grimaced at the flashback of me yelling at Yui harshly and MAN I feel so shitty for doing that. Subaru noticed my grimace and starts questioning me.

"Do you really care about her? You don't do you?..."

He asked intently where I clenched my fists and replied.

"...I do..."

"Do you?"

He asked skeptically looking unconvinced as I sighed and crossed me arms.

"I am, but I felt so shitty for yelling at her like that. It's just...makes me feel more shittier."

I sadly stated as I gazed down at the ground full of guilt, I regret my verbal actions against Yui. Subaru then tilts his head while still giving me a serious expression.

"You yelled at her?"

He asked curiously as I nodded guiltily.

"It irks me to admit it, but yeah I did. However I'm not that evil or a bad person, I'm just a shitty asshole that no one loves...."

I sadly stated, but I can't hold my anger, sadness, guilt, and regret any longer. So I clenched my fists and finally let it all out...

"FOR A LOVE OF FUCK! JUST WHY?! WHY DO I EVEN LIVE IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD?!"

I shouted finally letting the pain out where Subaru widen his eyes in shock.

"Yuu...."

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! WHY AM I SO MESSED UP?! WHY DOES EVERYONE THAT I GREW TO LOVE HAVE TO LEAVE ME?! FIRST BEAR WHOM I FOUND OUT IS YUMA, MY GANG, AND NOW YUI?!"

"Yuu calm-"

"NO! SHUT UP?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME SUBARU?! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYONE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!"

"YUU!"

Just then Subaru grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"You're right, I don't care, I don't care about everything, I don't care about everyone, because nobody wants a hideous and powerful monster like me!"

He shouted as I widen my teary eyes in surprise.

"Subaru....."

He then grips his hands onto my shoulders making me gazed into his red eyes.

"Now you listen to me, we have a serious situation right now where Cordelia is coming back to kill us and we need to warned the others about it, do you understand?!"

He bluntly demanded as I sighed softly to calm myself down and respond.

"Fine, but we need to find Yui first and you're going to help me."

I assured him with Subaru turns his head away and tsked.

"Tch whatever, but let's not waste any time ok?"

He grumbled as I nod with a slight grin.

"You really are a tsundere."

I playfully remarked with Subaru retorting my playful tease.

"Whatever let's get going then."

"Hehe Kay Subaru."

I chuckled with a slight grin as we dashed down the rose gardens, our search for Yui begins now....