Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....

Yuu's POV:
Once we went back inside the mansion, the three of us head towards the living room I shouted at them in order to search for them.

"OI PIGEON FACE! REDHEAD! TEDDY BOY! HENTAI BAKA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA?! GET YO ASS OVER HERE!!! HEEEEY!!!!"

"We're right here!"

Redhead shouted as we spun around to saw Redhead with a frown, Pigeon face and teddy boy with an obvious annoyed expressions, and Hentai Baka with his usual smirk.
Gee why am I not surprised? -_-"

"Well, well, I knew you would beg me to come here Yuu-kun.~"

He playfully teased, but I retort his playful remark.

"Shut up hentai Baka!"

"Enough Yuu, why must you cause such a commotion?"

Pigeon face asked with an annoyed expression.

"Because that bitch is coming back to take over the mansion!"

Subaru snarled at them with no patience from his tone.

"Thank you Subaru! Thank you!"

I praised him with such obviousness.

"Yeah we know."

Redhead bluntly stated.

"Wait wha- oh right vampires my bad...."

Damn I almost forgot!

"Yeah and you woke teddy up from his sleep."

Kanato retorts with a grumpy frown.

"You always complain about your teddy being woken up."

Ayato snorted rudely.

"Shut up Ayato."

Teddy boy grumbled with Pigeon face frowning at the two triplets.

"Please take your petty arguments somewhere else, I do not wish to see this bothersome scene."

He demanded but both of them glance at with annoyed glares.

"Shut up Pigeon face!"

They rudely retort with Pigeon face twitching at their disobedience.

"I will not tolerate this bad attitude of yours, and DON'T call me a pigeon."

He demanded with a strict glare where Subaru is leaning against the wall trying his best not to laugh at him.

Pfft looks like Yuu influenced Ayato and Kanato after all hehehe talk about moronic....

He thought while suppressing his laughter, Shu rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Why can't you all just be quiet?"

He sighed annoyingly while lying on the couch. Then hentai Baka grinning like an idiot while watching them argue.

"Now, now, boys, let's not fight, were are a family after all."

He grinned cheerfully as I sweatdropped at his statement.

"If you by family, do you mean a fucked up one?"

I bluntly remarked with a deadpan expression while sweatdropping, but most of them ignore my remark.

"Shut up Laito, this has nothing to do with you!"

Teddy boy snarled at him.

"Yeah Laito, do not tell oresama what to do!"

Redhead agreed with him as Pigeon face pushed his glasses up with a stern frown.

"This is ridiculous, I don't have time with idiot brats like you."

"Oh piss off pigeon face, nobody asked you!"

Redhead barked at him with Pigeon face twitching at him.

"And I told you to not call me that."

He stated with an irked tone losing his patience with his brothers. Hell even I'm losing my shit from these noisy jackasses, so I just flat out yell at them.

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BUNCH OF JACKASSES! WE DON'T HAVE TIME WITH THIS SHIT BECAUSE WE ALL ARE GONNA GET FUCKED BY THIS WHORE ASS BITCH!"

"Your manners are so-"

"DEPLORABLE I KNOW, BUT WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A GOOD ASS PLAN TO PREVENT THAT BITCH FROM-"

"Taking over this mansion? ~fufu~ I believe you're too late."

Annnnd things get MUCH great when all of us spun around to see Cordelia while possessing Yui's body appeared on the balcony smirking down at us with Richter standing beside her.

Fuck. This is going to be a huge pain in the ass.....