Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....

Yuu's POV:
"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE THE TWO WOMEN FROM MY OTHER DREAM!!"

I shouted in realization with two women responded with a lighthearted chortle.

"As expected from a mortal, you have a lot of common sense, but what you said is true. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Beatrix Sakamaki, I am the second wife of Karlheinz and have two sons named Shu and Reiji."

She politely greeted with a stoic face. I became intrigued by her grace and elegance and I like her stoic look kind of vibe. It reminds me of Shu a lot since she looks exactly like him.

"Nice to meet y'all, names Yuu."

I greeted them with a kind smile as the beautiful albino woman greeted me with a sweet gentle smile.

"And I'm Christa Sakamaki, I'm Karlheinz's second wife and cousin with a beautiful son named Subaru. It's a pleasure to meet you Yuu Komori."

"Nice to meet you too- WAIT....say that last line again?"

I asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"Hm? I said I'm Karl's wife and cousin why?"

She asked curiously as I widen my eyes in utter shock, I fucking freaked out.

"EHHHHH?!? C-COUSINS?! MARRIED?! WHAT?!"

I flipped out instantly with full of shock as Beatrix sighed and Christa sweatdropping at my reaction.

"Yes...we're both Karl's wives."

Beatrix sternly confirmed.

"And Cordelia's one of them unfortunately."

Christa sighed sadly.

"YA THINK?! GEEZ WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING MANSION?! FIRST, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY STUPID ANNOYING SISTER IN A FUCKED UP MANSION FULL OF RAPISTS VAMPIRES, THEN I GOT KISSED BY THE TRIPLETS SLUTTY MOM, THEN I GOT KILLED BY SOME OLD GEEZER BUT I MEET TWO WOMEN FROM MY WEIRD ASS DREAM, AND NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONE OF THE WOMEN WHO IS MARRIED TO HER OWN FUCKING COUSIN?!"

I shouted in shock yet disturbed by how fucked up this mansion is and Christa lightly frowned at my outburst.

"I have a reason why I married to him!"

She scolded at me, but Beatrix laid a hand on her shoulder to assure her to calm down. Christa then sighed and nodded understandably. Beatrix then turned back to me with a stern gaze.

"Anyway back to what we've discussed, you have been brought back from the dead by us. However we're going to give you ONE chance."

Beatrix assured me where I smiled and got very excited when I'm about to be brought back as a human again.

"Omg you're going to bring me back as a human?! Awwwww yeah boiiii!!!"

I cheered happily at the good news, but two women looked each other with concern faces which make confused again.

"Um what?"

"What you said is true, we are going to take you back to the human world. However there is a twist...."

Beatrix sternly stated as she narrowed her eyes at Christa to help her explained about the resurrection.

"If we resurrect you, you will not become human."

Christa explained where I widen my eyes when I knew what she meant by not human.

"You mean I'm going to be-"

"Yes, you'll become a vampire like the rest of us."

Christa clearly stated.

"Including our sons."

Beatrix added as I stood there dumbfounded by the sudden decisions to make.

"So tell me Yuu, are you ready to go back?"

Beatrix asked curiously where I start to think deeply about not only my friends, but my own fate as well.....