Chap.5: New Friend?

"Annnnd this day gets even much better, great, so FUCKING great!"

I sarcastically remarked.

"Watch your language Yuu."

Reiji strictly stated, but I don't care retort him.

"Shut up Pigeon face."

"Pfft good one brunette."

Ayato chuckled with a grin as he gave me a fist bump, I fist bumped back to him.

"Thanks man."

We then got out of the limousine where my first day of hell begins with a bunch of bitchy annoying fan girls....FUCK.

Yuu's POV:
Once we got out of the limousine, I got fucking annoyed with these goddamn bitches who are screaming their lungs out over a bunch of pretty boys, but in reality, they're a bunch of rapist vampires who want to suck your blood in a cringy and creepy way.

Damn don't these bitches have anything else to do besides whining about a bunch of pretty sissy boys?

I thought while walking, but this gets even more shitty when one of those bitchy annoying fan girls notice me.

"Omg who is that hottie?!"

"Is he new here?!"

"Is friends with the Sakamakis?!"

"He's so smexy!"

"I hope he's in the same class as me!"

"He's my new husbando!"

"No way! He's going to be my future husband!"

"Hell no! That boy is mine!"

I then sighed annoyingly with those girls bitching about me about how "hot" or "sexy" I am which I'm not cuz I don't give a damn about how I look.

"Ow!"

Annnnnd things get much great when I turned to see my Yui tripped on the ground AGAIN. I then sighted annoyingly and walked towards her when I offered her my hand.

"You're seriously pathetic."

I bluntly remarked which Yui frowns at me.

"I wasn't asking for your help Yuu."

She huffed, but I retort her words and clicked my tongue at her.

"Just grabbed my hand will ya?"

"Ugh fine."

Yui then reluctantly grabbed my hand as I pulled her back up, the bitches have already giving us the death glares.

"Annnnnd the bitches are glaring at us GREAT."

I sarcastically stated as pulled Yui close to me.

"Come on flat board, let's go."

"Aah! Don't call me that!"

She yelped but I don't care and retort her.

"Just shut up and start walking!"

I bossily barked at her as I ignore the death glares from a bunch of yanderes while dragging Yui to the school entrance, those bitches kept on bitching about Yui and me.