Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!

Yuu's POV:
As I stood there contemplating about my decisions, I thought about the Sakamakis and Yui for a split second where I remembered redhead fighting Richter and Yui being possessed by Cordelia.

So this is it, this is finally it. It's time to make your own choice. The fate is in my hands, you can do this. If I brought back to the human world, I'll be back as a vampire. But the real question is how? Would I be the same Yuu? How would people think of me?

I thought while contemplating about my decisions, I clicked my tongue and clenched my fists.

Fuck it! I ain't gonna stand there and think about how fucked up the world is and how fucked up I am cuz I gotta a job to finished and there's absolutely no way I'm giving up! I gotta go back there and save Yui and the Sakamakis from that bitch!

I then gazed up at the two women who are waiting for my answer.

"Well Yuu? What would you say? Do you want a second chance?"

She asked sternly as I clenched my fists and furrowed my brows as my pale blue eyes gleamed in confidence, I finally made up my decision.

"Hell yeah I wanna chance, I ain't down with those bastards yet. Vampire or not, I'm still gonna be me, so bring me back down there! I'm not going to let them hurt the Sakamakis and I absolutely don't want to lose Yui! So do it! I'm begging you! Just do it!"

I pleased them in desperation to save the Sakamakis and Yui from the monsters who done a lot of fucked up shit. There's no way I'm gonna lose the foolish girl who has been with me since we're kids despite how much shit I put her through, but I don't care, as a fake older brother, I must protect her from the sake of hell and want the best of her.

Beatrix then formed an intriguing grin and softly chuckled.

"Very well then, Christa?"

"Right."

As both women got around me, they both raised their palms to me where white aura emits my body. I then look at both women for the last time before I returned to the human world.

"Make sure you don't get yourself in trouble again and please give my condolences back my two sons when you see them again."

Beatrix politely persuaded me.

"Same goes for me, please take care of my sweet loving son for me. I've always loved him despite my poor treatment, so please look out for him as an apology for the pain that I caused."

Christa tearfully pleaded with a sweet smile as I gave them a warm smile as well and nodded.

"I will and thank you."

I thanked them as I closed my eye with a warm smile, everything went blank again. I then gasped and widen my eyes as I got up from the couch, I finally got back from reality where Shu is watching me.

"You're wake, tch why am I not surprised?"

He coldly remarked as I rolled my eyes at him, I got up from the couch with a confident smirk.

"Sorry to keep ya waiting."

I smirked slyly at him with Shu gazing at my red and blue eyes where she lets out a soft chuckle and smirked amusingly.