IV

CASSIE

  I don’t know what’s going on with Ely, I went all the way to his house and gave him a ride home, and I said all the right things that would make him come back to me at least for one night. I miss Ely, I like how it was when we were together, the sex with him it was different than with my boyfriend, and yes back then i hate it when he used to look for me and beg me to come back and I would say jump and he would jump.

   He didn’t jump back now, he even got out of the car when I was about to do that one thing that turn him on I looked for him in our 10:00 class but he wasn’t in there, when the class ended I found Gerald and asked him if he had seen him and he said no, then he showed me the package and asked me to come over his dorm, after lunch I was going to pass but just then I saw Ely sitting on one of the cement tables outside and he wasn’t alone, but what got me the most was the look in his eyes and how happy he was. So I told Gerald to leave the door unlocked.

  Right after lunch I went to Gerald’s dorm and just like I have told him he had left the door unlocked I open it and turn on the light just to find his roommate Gabriel an exchange student making out with no other than my tutor and hot looking Ethan.