holiday? with whom?

"Yah! Kim Daena! Wake up! You are going to be late for school"  my mother yelled As she unstop knocked my door like a physco. I woke up but my eyes still couldn't open widely "aish. Omma! Just get me sleep more. I want to sleep. I dont want to go to school. Besides today is the last day before holiday." As I opened the door and my mother pulled my hands to the toilet.
As I came to my classroom, I sat on my table as my 'classmate' looked at me. Well, I'm not that savage or cruel but I had a lot of haters in this class. People used to stated that I am perfect. They said I , beautiful, tall, smart, had a lot of friends especially 'hot' guys in school, good relationship with my teachers, great cook , great dancer and have a nice voice. Honestly I don't think that what they are said is true. I mean it's true that I tall and have a good relationship with my teachers but I don't know actually. Is it because I'm too humble or I doesn't have self confidence. I sat on my chair while my best friends came surrounded me. "Daena. Let's go holiday together." Park YooIm, one of my best friend told me. I just nodded as my male friend Kang Min shouted "let's go to jeju island!! We can be triple sirens there! " he brings up into a big laughter because our group is really famous on being smart but loud in the class. Yeah I know it's really weird right. But we are kind. We treated everyone well even though they hated us but who cares, we are in our own worlds. "Ah! I think we can go to jeju island. Plus my family has a house there. We could stay there for this holiday. But....I have to ask my mother first. After I get permission from my mother, you guys can get your parents."  They both cheered happily as their eyes we're sparkling from happiness.

*well after that, the boring school but fun friends like usual came into my life*
I arrived at home as I shut the door and sighed. "How was your last day at school honey?" My mother asked me as she saw me headed towards the kitchen. At first I tried to displayed a poker face but then I burst into laughter and tells to my mother of how your last classes be like. With the kids scream excitedly and everyone ran to the front gate of school. Suddenly I remembered about the 'thing' that had been discussed with YooIm and Kang Min and asked your mother "omma, can YooIm,Kang Min and I spend these holiday, season at our house at jeju island? We had planned it really hard.. Please mommy" my mother didn't reply instead she was looking at her phone. She said "erm. You know, someone is staying there for the season with his friends but obviously not Daehwi. Guess who, your cousin! " you frowned and said "who is my cousin? Eric oppa? I don't think he would be at Korea now. If he is really my cousin, I must haven't meet him for a long time. Duh." My mother smirked and replied "just wait and see.. You are going to love him as your brother does. You will spend this holiday season with them at jeju island. Ah. I already have make dinner so change your clothes and come eat later. Okay honey? " I gave an 'ok' sign to my mother as I ran upstairs to my room. I slightly heard that my mother muttered "eish.. This kid is so.. "  as I laughed quietly. I smirked and took a pair of blue skinny jeans with a black long sleeves tshirt. "So omma, what did you cooked for dinner? " my mother replied with a smile on her face "I cooked kimchi stew and baked some cookies using the recipe that I founded in sns." After I finished eating and cleaned up, I lay on my bed and rolling around like an idiot. I heard some notification sound as I grabbed my phone, sat on the edge and saw ASTRO's tweet. You excitedly click it as you looked Upon Sanha's selca is being uploaded. "I swear I could really hug him. But not with that height. I don't think so but he is really handsome and cute. Even all of ASTRO members too. They we're too handsome to be born in this world." I mouthed to myself and then realized that it doesn't make any sense at all. In my life, no I mean I know that I am the tallest girl in my school even though I was only 16 years old and 177 cm but I always think that I'm pretty short. Thats why I think ASTRO Yoon Sanha is interesting because despite of his young age, he is the tallest member and the youngest member in the group. Honestly I thought my life is all about heights, love and also friendship.
My little brother, Daehyun came to me as hugged me tightly and gave me a 'goodnight kiss' and run out of your room. I chuckled as I return to my oppas on the phone. That night, I dreamed of ASTRO oppas hugged and smiled to me. "In that dream, they we're weird. I mean they act like they had know me for a long time. Haha funny right. I know.." I talked to my ultimate two best friends about my dreams. They both are arohas too but I am the 'leader' hehe. We met at the playground around our neighborhood."Maybe one day you will meet them or maybe they really does know you. We never know.. " YooIm replied as you frowned and Kang Min is slightly nodded while playing his games. "Ah. Before I forget, my mother said I would spending my holiday at jeju island but not with you guys. She says that my cousin and his friends will accompany me through the season. So I will see you guys when the school started or we can text each other." They both pouted but then Kang Min realized the 'important part' "but.. Is that will not harm your safety? They could be murderers or anything bad. Well I'm sure you doesnt know who is your cousin right. You only cousin that you aware of is Eric hyung. What if...." I cut his words by scooping my hands over his mouth as people in the playground gave you a weird look. "What? He is my friend" you frowned as a group of clingy girls starting a gaze with you. Basically tomorrow I will headed to jeju island but my mother we're coming home late tonight so there is only me and Daehyun in the house........