Chapter 26

"In what time does your flight tomorrow? Is it morning?" Jinwoo oppa said to me as we all looked at him and they looked at me wait for replied. "Um.. My flight is in noon I guess. How about you guys? Morning?" I replied and it seems like the boys only depends on their leader and my brother only depends on her noona. Jinwoo oppa nodded before replied, "kind of morning. We have to be there before 11am." I puffed out my cheeks and slightly nodded until Eunwoo oppa spoke up. "Are we have to take taxi from here?"

"Ah. About that... Can you give me this house address?" He asked me while I still in a deep confusion. "Ah! Aaahh.. It's.. On a memo written at the fridge." Everyone laughed as I got blank and blur for a few second while Jinwoo oppa hurriedly goes to the fridge and kind of texting. "Ah.. I really hope we're on the same plane.. We are going to miss you guys so muchhh." Sanha oppa said while hugging Daehyun.

"Yah! She is mine! You can't miss her like I do!" Bin oppa yelled at Sanha oppa as he stare him. "I say you guys. I'm going to miss Daehyun more though." Daehyun giggled and hugged him again as I couldn't hide my smile. I turned and saw all these oppa laughed quietly while smacking each other. "Ah why? Why did you guys laugh so hard?" I said but turned to Jinwoo oppa when he came and replied "they're always like that." as we both saw them laughing hardly but in silence.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Eunwoo oppa asked Jinwoo oppa as the others tries to hold in laughter. "Ah.. I'm texting manager~nim. Yesterday, he told me to text him the address so that he can arrange a car for us but I kept forgetting until you said it just now." Jinwoo oppa explained detailed. "Ah hyung... Why are you kept forgetting things?" Sanha oppa whines to his leader while Jinwoo oppa only smiled.
"Anyway what are you guys laughing about?" He asked, more like changing the topic. "Ani. MJ hyung..." Minhyuk oppa laughed again as he only thinks of it and Myungjun oppa started to laugh weirdly. We gave him a weird look, looked at each other while holds in our laughter and finally laughed hardly.

"Ah since tomorrow we have to wake up early.. Why don't we call a night now? Most of people in this house are really hard to wake from their bed." Eunwoo oppa said. "Ah hyung.. It's only 8pm." Sanha oppa whined to his hyung while back hugging Daehyun.

"Again.. Whining.. Sanha~ya, it's 8.49pm. Enough, let's go sleep and pack our bags. Daehyun too." Eunwoo oppa told us and it doesn't surprise me as all of us are obeying him and goes upstairs to our room. "Ah, you're here. Did you take shower already?" I said while entering my room and found Bin oppa plays his phone on my bed. "Not yet. I'll wash up later after packing up my stuffs." He simply replied ,his eyes still glued on the phone, playing games maybe while I'm taking a few steps to get out from the room. "Where are you going?" He looked up at me as I replied to his question. "I'm going to next room. I need to pack Daehyun's bag."

//in the next room\\
"Yah! Daehyun~ah! Did you already choose your clothes for tomorrow? Yah! Why don't you come here and help me pack your bag?" I smiled by holds in my annoyed feeling while he came, showed his innocent smile and jumping around like a little boy. He is a little boy, oh my God, what am I saying.. Anyway back to the story....

"Go help your noona before she gets.." Myungjun oppa said while I'm giving a glare to him and that causes him to stop talking. After for about 30 minutes of stuffing his bag with his clothes and ignoring people except for my brother and finally I let a deep sigh as almost throws his bag aside.

While I'm entering my room, I practicallt knows that half of them already packed up as they were fooling around like always except for Bin oppa who holding my phone and playing or I don't know but with my phone in his hands instead of his. "Did you plan to change your phone wallpaper?" He asked me making me frowned.

"When we are sleeping.." He stopped and showed me my phone wallpaper as realization hit me. "Ah.. This.. Did I.. Can I... Should I change it?" I mumbled while hiding my burning face. "You can change it if you want but make sure this picture is still on your phone." He said while we catch each other gaze for a few seconds.

As I came back from preparing myself to bed, I smiled when I saw he already sleeping peacefully. I know he couldn't hear what I'm gonna said after that so that's why I've the bold to mumbled to myself.

"You know what oppa... Surely I'm going to miss you.. All of you actually. Your craziness and loudness. I know you guys are going to be so busy from tomorrow because you guys are going to have comeback soon right. Anyway, fighting, aroha knows you can do this. Aish, I don't even know who I'm talking to." I get on my pillow and face palmed myself.