Chapter 2

Your POV (my pov)
Me: Omma,  is my 'cousin' and his friends come to jeju island?
Omma: umm.. I think they would be arrive about tomorrow night. Wait, when are you going? Did you packed already honey?
Me: of course! I am really excited to meet them. I planned to go tomorrow morning as I get there noon so that I could cook or do anything to welcome them into our house.
Omma: okay honey. Unfortunately I won't be home tonight because I have to send something to your brother. And honey, can you please take Daehyun with you? I'm afraid that he would be alone at home.
Me: yes. Of course.. So I pack Daehyun's stuff tomorrow morning so goodnight omma. Sleep tight. Daehyun and me loves you.

At about 12.34 am I texted my mom and this is our messages. As soon as I texted my mom and looked at my watch, I founded my eyes felt so heavy so I just slept with no thoughts.

MJ POV
"So tomorrow will be your last day comeback show, CEO had decided to give you guys a break. You can possibly go to your hometown but I had discussed with Myungjun about your activities with him. So good luck." Our manager told me as these kids sat in circle in our dorm which is our home but no parents. As soon as our manager left us, they all looked me with blank faces. This is usually happens to me where I have to explain every single thing that the manager~nim told us. "Umm. After tomorrow last performance, we are going to take some break right. Manager hyung told me that we should go time together like holiday together. So I had planned our holiday and we can go tomorrow noon." I slowly explained to them because I thought they would be mad or sad. Instead, I saw their straight lips started becoming a smile. "Hyung, where are we going? Is it far? Can we go to convenience store?" ASTRO's tallest maknae, Yoon Sanha asked me more questions while the other members were looking at us. "Um. Sanha~ya. I think that's really a lot of questions for you age but we are going to Jeju Island as we will arrive at night. Yes, we maybe can go to a few stores and buys some groceries as someone will cook for us there but don't worry. I'm pretty sure that we will have a lot of fun and importantly there are someone that would be joining us. The person is..." I left them with delighted yet curious feeling about who is this person. I told them that the person is a SHE so they completely thought that SHE is my girlfriend. I smacked Jinwoo's head and say that "SHE is my cousin you idiot and don't think to flirt with her!"
Your POV
I woke up with the sound of tv noises and my little brother, Daehyun sang in the living room. As I headed out to greet him, I suddenly remembered about omma and my texted last night so I said to my brother "Daehyun~ah. Noona will going to spend this holiday at our house. You remember the house that we took a ferry to go there?" He nodded and asked "Noona, can I go with you? Omma left me last night." I hold his tiny hands and replied "Ani. Omma is going to send something to Daehwi oppa and she told me that you can go with me.. Are you excited?" He jumped excitedly as he ran into his room, grabbed his cute iron man bag. "Daehyun~ah, we will get pack our stuff later after we get some breakfast and of course after I..." Before I could finish my sentences, Daehyun has already popped in front of me waiting me to prepare his food. So after breakfast, I packed Daehyun's clothes and stuffs so we're mine while Daehyun go took a bath. Honestly I told him that we are going to spend the season alone. So what? Did you expect me to tell him about our cousin that even I didn't know him. What did he will think when he meet them? Besides, our cousin will bring his friends.In the bright side, they can play with Daehyun. I know it's really bad to lie to a little kid but sometimes he attacks me with too many questions that mostly I couldn't answer.
•••
Daehyun is quite fashionable although he just grabbed random things but it goes really well together. Maybe he got her sister's gene. Hehehe. I decided to wear peach oversized tshirt with a black legging and white converse and cover myself up in a comfy jacket. While waiting for me, Daehyun watches cartoons again. He is really like cartoons and doesn't care about idols. Well he is a little kid right. There was once I showed him about ASTRO oppas but he just gave 'oh' reaction. Thank goodness that he was my brother and he is adorable enough to make my heart cringe. We took a cab and a ferry and then cab as we arrived at our house.
When I entered the big house, I sighed heavily because I was really tired despite of Daehyun which is filled with excitement. He jumped and running around the house meanwhile I just stay there and become like omma. "Daehyun~ah, don't run. Sit down. Let's go wash up first" so now I get how omma felt when I was fooling around and I thought my 'mommy sense' is now popped out of nowhere plus there are going to be MORE BOYS in the house. So I think I am in charge of everything. Just like an omma. "They should be here right now I guess. It is now 8pm. It is going to be late and dark. What if they lost? Do they? Wait, why am I worrying about them like this." I muttered to myself as I texted omma at the phone. Omma: They would be there soon. Maybe there are traffic problems on their way.
"Where are they now?!" I shouted as I forgetting about Daehyun was listening to all of my mumbles. I started to get bored and decided to cooked beef stew with kimchi, japchae ,seaweed soup for Daehyun and of course rice to welcome these guys. I think they might be tired as I do and omma always told me to treat our guests well. After I prepared the dishes and put it on the table, I took my phone out of my pockets and started to began tweeting. I was tweeting and suddenly someone knocked on the door and I whines as Daehyun ran to the door to open it.
"Hii!"

Author's note;) hello and thank you for reading my stories. Please leaves your opinions of these story and I'm really sorry about this grammatical errors and typos that had been arrititated me so much.