Chapter 28

Jinwoo POV
"Hyung, how about this?" Minhyuk showed me a paper filled with writings. Yeah, we are making rap for our new songs in our practice room. "Jinwoo, we need to see you right now." Our manager came when we are in the middle of discussion as I left Minhyuk alone with the others and goes to somewhere familiar with manager hyung, CEO's office.

"Ah, Jinjin right?" I nodded as I sat on the chair facing him nervously. Is it because of our comeback? Why is it? Why is he called my to come here? "Actually I called you here because we need to talk about something important." The CEO said, well it doesn't make me feel better so I just kept quiet and focusing on what he's going to say.

"This morning, when I opened my sns acc, I saw a fresh new article that had been posted for about a few minutes later at that time. The article showed one of your members, Moonbin is dating a girl. Well, I know some people would be like oh it's just a rumor but the pictures showed the opposite so that I deleted the article about him. This is clearly written in your contract about no dating or anything like that. As their leader, you aware that too.. Am I right? Did you know this girl and your brother are dating?"

The CEO put the pictures on the table and manager hyung signalled me to look into it. As expected from what he said, it's a picture of Daena and Bin. It became so quite and I think manager hyung can read my face that showed it all until the moments he spoke up. "You guys are making comeback soon so make it simple. Tell him to break up with that girl. It is the only option all of you guys have. After that, don't ever talked about this again." As he said about comeback, I became so nervous, anxious, guilty and much more.

How should I say this to Bin. But first I need to talk to Daena first and tell her to talks to Bin. Yeah that's a great idea, I'll help as much as I can. "Sanha, did you have Kim Daena's phone number?" I asked Sanha, whispering as his eyes wondering of confusion. "I don't save her number. Maybe Minhyuk hyung does. Try ask him but why?" I patted his shoulder and goes towards Minhyuk which is at the same place, making rap.

"Minhyuk... Do you have Kim Daena's phone number?" I asked Minhyuk as he doesn't hesitate to gave me. "I played with her phone before and save her number on my phone. But why hyung? What's going on?" He looked me into my eyes as I can help but tell him and suddenly all of them came and listen too. Thank God, Bin is at washroom at that time so I can ask my members to help.

"How do I say this... Actually there is an article about Bin and Daena dating but our CEO had already delete it. They told me to tell Bin to break up with her. Well it's the only way we can do. Our fans already know our comeback date and we shouldn't mess it up. I already sent message to her as I told her to come here so we'll see." I swear I was whispering as slow, as my voice can but when I looked up to see Eunwoo, I saw Bin dancing on the back.

"What are you guys doing?" Bin asked which makes us dismiss the meetings at that time. "Hyung, she's here. I'll go get her." Minhyuk said while ran outside our practice room.

Daena POV(your POV)
I texted Jinwoo oppa's number again as I got into their building. A few minutes later, Minhyuk oppa came with a big smile, greeted me and we goes to their practice room together as I saw everyone was there. "Yah! You're here!" Myungjun oppa yelled almost fell down as provided us a big laughter.

"I need to say something to you. Both of you." Jinwoo oppa looked at me and then at Bin oppa. "We'll leave you three alone. Let's go kids." Myungjun oppa said while taking Eunwoo oppa, Sanha oppa and Minhyuk oppa along with him, leaving only three of us there. "Im sorry to say this but I think you two might have to break up." My eyes get widened as Bin oppa replied what's in my head.

"Ah why?! We didn't do anything." Bin oppa yelled as I can't even say anything. "People in this company knows about your relationship. Maybe there's people knows it too. Bin~ah, it's for your own good too. Our too."

"It's only for them. Not for me!" He yelled as Jinwoo oppa took a step towards him. "It's for your own good. Imagine if your fans know and harm her? Maybe do something towards her? Then, her safety would be.... Listen here, if you guys break up, it doesn't mean that you have to... Stop contacting each other, texting each other. You guys still can be friends. Please Bin~ah... We're making comeback soon."

I bit my lips and looked down as I found what is he saying is true. "Yes. That make sense to me. We'll break up for all of human being sake." I still looked down as Bin oppa yelled at me. It's not yelling, it's just he was near to me to it felt like he was yelled but nope. He just, say. "Yah! Did you really want we to break up? How do you forget so easily? I don't care what people said." I looked at him as Jinwoo oppa stay quiet.

"It's not like that. We still can be friends. We still can love each other. Please oppa? Our break up doesn't stop me for loving you." I said while he calmed down a little bit as three of us cringed and smiled. "Just promise me you wouldn't forget about us." He said before pulling me towards him into a hug as Jinwoo oppa hugs us to but he's being pushed to go out.

•the End•

Thank you very much for read.  I, know it was a lot anyway thanks a lot. Sorry if I don't know but I'm sorry.