Chapter 12

Moonbin POV
In the next morning, I am the last one woke up. I cleaned myself and eat breakfast with them like usual. Eunwoo hyung helps Daena clean her hand and it looks more better than yesterday. "Let's wear this thing more day." Eunwoo hyung said to her and of course she whines. "Ahh.. Oppa.. It's really annoying." I could heard them clearly as we sat in the hall.

"Noona, can I play your phone?" Daena gave Daehyun her phone which she just took out from her pocket. "But don't open my messages. Just games. Arasseo Kim Daehyun~shi?" She handed out her phone to him and stay back with us. Daena sat next to me and laid down her left hand, her bandaged hands to my thigh. I craved a smile as tried not to blush.

"Noona, Kangmin hyung texted you to meet them at..." She snatches her phone from Daehyun hands and read it. I asked her "Who is it?" She pinched her lips as Daehyun, Myungjun hyung, Sanha and me something isn't right. "My friends." She replied shortly and ran to her room upstairs. All of the boys we're exchanging looks and she went down with her jacket on her.

She looked at me and then all of us and said "Umm. I'll be back later and I'll buy you guys smoothies." She quickly ran outside before any of us could say anything. "Daehyun, where is she going?" Jinwoo hyung said as Daehyun walked towards him. "Noona went to see her friends at a cafe I guess.." He sat on Jinwoo hyung laps. "It's okay Bin~ah. It maybe something urgent." Eunwoo hyung said to me. Did my face showed it too much? Ah I don't know.

Your POV
I was having a good time with everyone especially with Bin oppa until Daehyun breaks it into pieces. "Noona, Kangmin hyung texted you to meet them at..." I snatched my phone from his hands. When he said the word 'hyung' everyone looked at me confused plus curious minus cold.

Kangmin : You're in Jeju right. Let's meet us at that cafe near to the airport. Cafe that we used to hangout. I.. We need to talk to you. It's kinda important.

Bin oppa asked to me "who is it?" But I simply said it's my friend. I felt guilty to everyone but it's the truth. It really does sounded important but I excited to see my friends more. I ran upstairs to my room and put on jacket. I planned to ran out sneakily but I get caught. "Umm. I'll be back later and I'll buy you guys smoothies." I make an excuse but it was the truth though.

I took a taxi and went to the cafe. "Yah! Daena! Here!" I turned and look all my friends are there except for Park YooIm. "No need to shout my name out loud." I said as taking a seat there. "Anyeongg! What are you guys doing here?" I said as I were so excited to meet them. It felt like I haven't meet them in ages. "We came all over here to meet you. There's something that you should know." Kangmin said and looked at each other. "Why? Did you missed me? By the way, where is YooIm? She used to like walks with us." I said as their face got serious. "Listen here. This might be making you pissed or sad or whatever but listen carefully. No talking." Minhyun said.

I nodded, paying attention for what does he wanted to say. "Remember the day that you flew here?... That day, YooIm has been hospitalized because someone hit her. Actually that day, we, all of us hang out in the playground near the school and as usual, we laughed and talked. She tells us the whole story at the hospital. She want to buy drinks and goes to the vending machine nearest. She felt someone following her but she thinks it was one of us. She buys her drinks and excitedly hopped towards us. She turned around, hoping us would be there her friend but instead of us, she saw... Choi Minwoo.. Choi Minwoo forced her to tells where you are but she wont say anything. She says something like who are you to find her and He proudly said that he is your boyfriend. I don't know why but she just got the bold at the wrong time. "You call yourself her boyfriend? Pffttt. You must be joking. Remember you punched her until she bleeds. You forced her to be your next abuse victim. She once liked or loved you but you abused her as return over her sincere love to you. Now, when she doesn't like you or hated you, you asked her to take you back! Do you call yourself human being. You are more like animal like crazy bastard!" She said exactly like that. He slapped her and her head hit the side of the playground and fainted. Right on time, Seungsik hyung had a phone call and saw she falls down. Seungsik hyung punched him but he succeed ran away as Seungsik hyung lift her and bring her to us. We really surprised as he told us to call ambulance. We all headed to the hospital as we worried about her. I don't know if her parents make a police report about Choi Minwoo or not but I hope so. The message that we last chatted, about the flower, she just woke up that time. She told us not to tell you this but we think it would be better if you know it."

I sighed deeply. "Thank you for telling me this. But she is the important now so how is she? Is she okay?" Smiled started to came in their faces. "She's fine. But you need to be careful of yourselves huh. We all know without us, you wouldn't make any action. Why is your hand is bandaged?" Seungsik said to me, taking a sip of his coffee. "Ah. I accidentally..hot water. But it's okay." I said. Sejun looks so weird. He used to fooling around and I saw he played his phone when we were talking. He frowned and said "Hyung... Wait.. He knows we here. And Daena too." They gasped in disbelief. "Who told you? How did he?" Sejun looked at me. "Someone told me that he's here. He's been following us but we drifted away from him as he goes into other direction. But he would possibly followed us here."

We stood up as we all leaving out from that cafe. I goes to the counter and buys 8 random flavors of smoothies. "Let's send her to her home." I heard they said as I reject their offer. "Wow. You bought so many." Kangmin said to me. I stared at him. Did I have to say in front of my friends? Oh my God. "Ah your cousin and his friends." I shook my head in disbelief and goes out first. "We wants to buy too." Sejun said to me as I signalled them I go out first and wait for them.

"Kim Daena~shi. You can't run from me as I know where are you now." I gasped as Choi Minwoo holds my wrist tightly. It was really hurting, he is like chokes my wrist as they become red and some bruises came over. We heard loud yelling from my friends. I want to call them but he looked me into my eyes and almost throw a fist to me. My friends came out from the cafe, founded me crying while slowly squatted. "He was here. We shouldnt let her by her own just now." Sejun said. "Yah! You need to fight him. Look what he have done to you and YooIm... Let us send you back home." Minhyun said as I replied. "No it's okay. I took a taxi to came here."

"You sure you would be okay?" I nodded as they find me a taxi. "Be extra careful and text us." I rubbed my red eyes and goes into the taxi. I waved at them. How I suppose to tell them about this bruises and my teary eyes... Even the unknown taxi driver worried about me... Let try to hide that Kim Daena and like usual, put your smile under it and cover it. You can do this.

*thank you for reading... (*^ω^*). *