Chapter 11

Your POV
"I love you Kim Daena~shi." I am already melting inside. MOONBIN, a boy that I always watch from tv and phone, asked me to be his girlfriend. I can't believe it but I really like him.

The oppas surrounded us which makes me blush even more. "Hurry. Take your drinks before I throw them at the sea." I rolled my eyes to all of them. "Daehyun~ah. This is your noona boyfriend." I tried to smack Daehyun after her said "urm not bad." but unfortunately I cant. I turned and found Bin oppa looking at me. I slowly let go of his hands as he let go of mine too. I sat down on a bench near them as Bin oppa ran to his group. I have a sip of my drink and suddenly Daehyun came. "Noona, did you really like hyung?" He asked. Why did he asked that, kind of question..

"Of course. Why? Did you don't like him?" I said, looking at him. "I like hyung but it seems like Sanha hyung likes you too." I was completely speechless. "Actually I like Sanha but not more than family. Still, I love you you too." He gave me satisfied smile, put his drinks and ran back to his hyungs. I know that they are not his real hyung but you can see how they were sticking together really fast and sometimes they had the same head. Looking at them playing together like I'm a mother who watches her child fools around. I looked to my watch and it's already 1.45 pm. I goes to them, "let's go home." and they nodded.

I was walking next to Bin oppa all of sudden Eunwoo oppa grabbed my arm and said something to Bin oppa. "Bin~ah, let me stole your girlfriend for a while." I can see his face burning up as I make my way and walked with Eunwoo oppa. We doesn't talk much, we only talk about stuffs like for example ; heights and pictures that I took earlier as I handed over his phone.

Moonbin POV
Daena and I was walking next to each other until Eunwoo hyung stole her from me. "Bin~ah, let me stole your girlfriend for a while." I blushed madly so I walked with Daehyun, Myungjun hyung and Jinwoo hyung meanwhile Minhyuk and Sanha walked behind us. I just can looked her from a distance as we had a big gap between. In front door, I saw Daena rubbed her eyes that showed she is sleepy.

"Go sleep first. We will make sure Daehyun get to sleep too. If you we're awake, these boys might be staying up until the next morning." I said to her and bring her to her room. We both sat on her bed. "Did your hands okay?" I held her left hand which had been bandaged but she looks like just realized. "Ah. This. I'm okay." She smiled. "Sleep. Goodnight. Sleep tight and don't get nightmares. I love you." She giggles and his her face in the blankets as she said. "Goodnight oppa. I love you too." I scoffed of her cuteness and goes into my room. "Daehyun, your noona told me to make sure you sleep." I said as Daehyun pouted just like his sister. "But I'm not sleepy yet. Can we talk?" Even I am not sleepy so I decided to listen to them. "About what?" MJ hyung said. "Umm. Maybe about.... Noona" he looked at me as Myungjun hyung scoffed.

"Tell us about your sister." Suddenly Sanha speak up. "Well, my noona.. Her trademarks is her lips. She bit her lips when she in pain or making choices. She pinch her lips when she felt scared or when she blurted something like secrets. She would lick her lips when she nervous." Myungjun hyung yelled, makes he cover his own mouth afraid he would wake her up. "Yes! I saw that!" We all stared at him with blank face as Daehyun spoke again.

"Um. Since Bin hyung is now noona boyfriend, I'll tell but promise don't tell noona. Noona once told me when I'm still baby, she once had a boyfriend. And now it's her ex. Her ex is a person that likes to bully people. There is one day,her ex tried to hurt her bestfriend and of course she stop him. Instead of making her friends become victim, she took the risk and slapped him. She's too kind so her ex slapped her which makes her lips are bleed and she has the bruises all over her wrist. She told Daehwi hyung because he kept asking and just then Daehwi hyung came to her school and punched her ex. He told him not to come near to noona again. Her ex is still met her and would make worst to her but...now she had more friends. Without her friends, she couldn't do anything. Her friends protected her from her ex but she said to me that there is no one could make her heart flutters as she used to. Well, Bin hyung really did a good job." Daehyun explained everything.

"Ah... That's why she doesn't want any boyfriend. So lucky of you Bin~ah." Myungjun hyung said to me while Sanha stared on the floor. "Hyung, let's go to sleep." Sanha said to Myungjun hyung as we all take a sleep.

*thank you for reading.*  ^3^