Chapter 23

*picture above: Mj twitter update.. Our cute eldest and the perfect Eunwoo behind him.

Daena POV

My heart almost stops as I found a tall figure as soon as I turned around and flinched a little bit. "What are you doing?" The tall figure said to me. "My friends called me." I said to the guys which is named Yoon Sanha. "Let's go. You guys won't be here for a long time." I said, dragging him along to the hall with the others.

"Are you guys staying here? Your home is at Seoul right?" Sanha oppa said while we sat down. "Woah. How did you know? Are you a stalker?" I said while backing up a little as he tried to reach me but I using Bin oppa as my shield. "Of course not. I'm not a stalker. Mhyung told us before." He cooed.

"Hyung is a stalker? What is stalker?" Daehyun said, with his cute tiny voice tone which makes us can't hold our smile and chuckled. "Aigoo~ our Daehyunnie... So cute.. You are too young to know." Eunwoo oppa said while patted his head. "Anyway, I think we'll be home same day as you guys." I said while took a peek on Daehyun.

"So are you guys going with us?! We can go together.." Sanha oppa shouts filled with excitement as I cut his feeling off. "Of course not. You guys are idol. Even if you guys wears mask or glasses, fans would recognize you as soon as they got their gaze on you." I'm kinda lecturing them. "Yup, that's true." Jinwoo oppa said.

"Ah! Daehyun! Ani. It's okay. I better tells omma by myself." I muttered to myelf after calling my brother. "Noona is in, her own world. I can't get it." Daehyun face palmed himself as the boys found it cute. I almost cursed at him but held it inside.

I kept spamming my mom about fly tickets me and Daehyun. I know it's annoying but that's me in front of my mom.

Daena: omma!
             Omma!
             Omma!
             Omma! 
             We are going home!! 
             Omma!
             Can you books us tickets?
             Omma!
             Saranghaeyo~~

Omma: what Kim Daena?!
              Stop spamming me. I'll book it for you and Daehyun. When will you be coming back?

Daena: how about the day after tomorrow?
            Mj oppa and the others are going back to their dorm at the same day too.
           How is it?
           Is it okay omma?

Omma: this Thursday right?
               Since today is Tuesday.

Daena: nae omma.

Since then,my mom haven't been replying me back. I sighed, waiting for my mom to reply for a few seconds and turned around as someone did my name. "Noona, what are you going there?" Daehyun asked me why did I sat on the corner of the hall only to text my mom.

"I was texting mom about our tickets and I don't even know why I sit here.." I grinned as they scoffed in disbelief. "Like I mentioned just now, she is in her own world which is filled with songs, dancing and dramas." Daehyun rolled his well rounded eyes towards me as I petted him fiercely.

"At least it was useful.. Yours? Filled with cartoons and games." I fought him back as we glared each other for about a minute. This is so rare to happen, I mean both of us is like the same person according to our mom. "Aish. Don't fight. You two better not to fight." Myungjun oppa said while clapping his hands to gain our attention.