Chapter 13

Your POV
"I'm back." I released a deep sigh as entering the house. "Yah! Where are you going? What took you so long?" Myungjun oppa came to me and I gave him the smoothies. "Here, take this." He ran to the hall and yelled. "Kids, smoothies!" They rushed in grabbed their smoothie as I sat next to Bin oppa. "Who did you meet just now?" He asked looking at me. "Friends, from school." I shortly replied. "Why did your eyes red? Did you just cry or what?" Jinwoo oppa said facing to me. "N..no it's just. It's cold out there." I licked my lips over nervousness as Bin oppa gave me his 'kitty' look. I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly closed my eyes from tiredness as I could felt his hands holding my shoulder.

Myungjun POV
Actually I was worried about Daena but since she bought smoothie so I'm sorry but smoothie came first. She came and next to Bin as we took our drinks each. I saw her eyes are red, looks like she just cried so I poked Jinwoo and signalled him. "Why did your eyes red? Did you just cry or what?" Jinwoo said. She licked her lips as I frowned. "N..no it's just. It's cold out there." She replied. Somehow I doubt her words but her words kinda make sense too. She rested her head on Bin shoulder so he just sighed and plays his phone. After a few seconds, he fell asleep too. His head is on Daena's head as his hands on her shoulder.

I took out her phone from her jacket, took some pictures of them and changed it into her phone wallpaper. Jinwoo, Minhyuk, Eunwoo and me chuckled and kept saying about their moments together but Sanha kept playing with Daehyun. I think he saw us but decided to ignore us... I think...  "Minhyuk. Why don't you make dinner now? Our main chef is asleep but I will wake them up when dinner ready." Jinwoo said to Minhyuk as he dragged Eunwoo with him to the kitchen. "Sorry hyung. Eunwoo hyung won't help me." He came to us after put kimchi stew and rice on the table.

"Bin~ah, wake up. Dinners is ready. Let's eat." Jinwoo woke Bin up and told him to wake up Daena. He woke up and looked at Daena. "Wake her too." Jinwoo simply said as he headed to us at the kitchen. I cringe at the way he wakes up her. "Jagiya, wake up." I heard both of them giggles as I make a disgust face. We don't change our seats since the first day. Daena sat between Minhyuk and Sanha meanwhile the other side was Bin between me and Eunwoo. Daehyun and Jinwoo sat across each other. They both kept glancing at each other as I get annoyed with them. "Yah! Can you guys give me a peaceful time to eat?" They grinned as I rolled my eyes.

// time traveler skips\\

"Oppa! Where is my phone?!" Daena smacked Minhyuk back as he rubbed his back. "Yah its Myungjun hyung not me." All eyes were looking at me. Before she could do anything, I said "wait! Here.. Here is your phone." She grabbed her phone from my hands and opened her phone. She froze as the kids except Bin scoffed at the same time. Bin which sat next to her peeked at her phone and saw it too. We laughed as they both blushed madly. "Wow hyung. I smell something burning.. Or someone.." Minhyuk jokingly said, looking at Daena. We chuckled as she gave her phone at Bin. She hit our arms, all of us except Sanha. He just play with Daehyun and when I turned to look at him, he would turned to look another places. I poked into Jinwoo arm and turned my head to Sanha. "How I supposed to know it hyung?" He frowned.

Daena make her way into her room as, we all does later. She never let her room door stay close unless she wants to change. When I was talking to Bin about dancing, we heard Daena yelled "Daehyun! Oppa!" Daehyun ran to her sister's room but I thought it was other oppa she was called for. Well, there are 6 oppas there so... "Hey! Kim Myungjun!" I goes to her room, plan to hit her and said "yah! I'm older than you!" I saw Daehwi face on her laptop.

"Woah. Anyeong Daehwi. Hyung missed you so much. " I said facing to him. I patted Daena head and grinned evilly. "Hyung, I missed you too. Hyung works as Singer right? Your groups popular in here too. Even my friends like your songs." I proud because my own cousin said that. "Kids come here fast!" I yelled as all of them came. "Wanna be your star.. Anyeonghaseyo ASTRO imnida." We does the greeting together as I saw my aunt and uncle faces. Daehyun sat on Daena's lap which had a pool of tears around her as she saw her brother. Bin wraps his hands around her as she holds his hands. "Wow baby.. You are staying with handsome guys huh." Daehwi said as she whined.  "Baby?" I asked him, looking at Daena.

"Nae, baby. When she was born, I called her baby and after Daehyun was born too. Until now. Deahyun don't like being called baby or honey or sweetie except for omma does. Forever, Daena will be my baby." Daehwi explained as we tried hard not to laugh. "Oppa! What if they call me baby after this?" She wipes of her tears as her oppa replied. "Really? That's good." We laughed as I high five Daehwi on the screen. "Hyung, how old is he?" Jinwoo whispered to my ears and I asked him. "Daehwi~ah. You studying right.. So you were..."

"Hyung, you don't remember. Haha it's okay. I'm 97 liners hyung." I suddenly remembered that he is in the same age with Eunwoo. Just then, my uncle and aunt take over the screen. "Myungjun~ah. Kids, please take care of Daehyun and Daena for us." Jinwoo bravely replied. "Aniyo auntie, uncle. The one that took care of everyone in this house is she and Daehyun." We all nodded in sync. "Oh. That's new. She's so tall right and I decided to not tell her about you guys because I think she would be hysteria." We all laughed includes Daena but Daehyun seems not to understand. "Anyio omma. And here I'm still short to a few oppa." She said. Finally Bin spoke up. "Yes she is tall. She is taller than Myungjun hyung." We all bursted laughs. "Well, I think it would be night there. Glad to see you all and take care.. Bye baby ,bye Daehyun. We love you." Daehwi said before ended the Skype with us.

Daena tried not to cry but it just came out like that. We gave a group hug to kinda like comfort her. It's been a while since we doing a group hug. We all heads out from her room and I told Bin to comfort her. He goes into her room and I don't know. When we were preparing for bed, I asked Bin as we slept on the same bed. In my left is Sanha and my right is Daehyun and Bin. "How is she?" He laid his head on the pillow and replied. "She said she just missed Daehwi hyung so much." Something popped out from my head. "What are you guys doing just now?" I grinned as he hit my chest. I want to hit him back but Sanha holds me and said "sleep hyung. Sleep." I sighed and slept with Sanha's arm over me.

*thank you for reading... ヾ(^-^)ノ*