Chapter 19

*picture above: cutie minhyuk / when rocky lost his swag* jk...

Daena POV (your pov)

"Here, taste this." I turned and saw Eunwoo oppa scooping ice cream into Jinwoo oppa mouth. "Tutturuttu... Our omma and appa..." I cooed while smirked as all of us grinned to each other. "Let's play bottle spinner." Sanha oppa said while look me in the eye. "Huh?" Instead of I replied, Myungjun oppa replied for me. "Are you guys want to play true or dare?" Minhyuk oppa said, coming to us. "Ah, let's play it like this. Umm... Whoever the bottle spin choose, the person have to reveal their secrets." Jinwoo oppa said while sign us to sit there. "Is it just me or I think he wants to know my secrets?" I said while Bin oppa scoffed. "I think that too."

We obey him, all of us sat together as we usually does, in circle and start the game. "Wait. Let me grab the bottle." Minhyuk oppa said while stood up and ran towards kitchen. "There are one behind the sink." I said and he ran, almost slipping like an ice skater. In the first round, the bottle landed on Daehyun. Yes, he played too. Daehyun is the person that would kept our family secrets but I don't expect he would say to others.. Ah, just wait. "Daehyun need to say your secret to us. Only one." Bin oppa said to Daehyun as he grinned, make a puppy face.

"Actually.... Daehyun... Has a crush at school." He blurted out. "Yah! Kim Daehyun. You only five." I gasped. "Why? Noona can like Bin hyung." I was speechless as all the boys cheered for him. I took a deep breath and gave him disbelief look.

The second round, the bottle landed on me. "Wow... Our main target." I gulped nervously as I was thinking what should I say. "Ah, I secretly buys kpop merchandise and hid them under my bed." I scoffed disbelief as I told them this. Jinwoo oppa sighed and makes 'ah' sound while shaking his head showing 'this isn't that'.

Next, the bottle landed on Bin oppa. "Hyung,,.. Your new selca stick.. I accidentally broke it." He said while looking at Jinwoo oppa. "Yah! I get all the blame because of you." Myungjun oppa said, throwing pillow cushion on Bin oppa. Maybe his luck, Myungjun oppa had to said his secret next.

"Honestly, we all know about your ex boyfriend." He said as my eyes get widened. "We? Who? Who told you?" I sent a glare to him.  "I'll tell you but promise not to mad at him and you need to calm down first." I didn't have choice so I took a deep breath and said "okay, I promise." Before he spoke up. "Bin, Sanha and me knows about it but the other have no idea about this." I nodded, trying to calm myself down. "Daehyun told us." I bit my upper lips trying to stay quiet as Daehyun ran to Myungjun oppa arms which is across me. "Ah that's why Bin oppa doesn't ask anything about Minwoo..." I accidentally bluted out words that I wanted to say only to myself. "When did you met him?" Sanha oppa asked. "Huh?"

"We can hear you even though you was talking or yourself." Myungjun oppa said. "Since everyone knows so it won't be secret now." I said, looking at Bin oppa while releasing a deep sigh.

"When we were at the mall, Daena is waiting for me as I gone to the toilet for a while. When I came, I saw a boy holds her wrist tightly. She told him to let go but of course he won't. I came and pulled Daena behind me and told the boy about security. Since I knew who is him, I didn't ask her because I afraid she would hurt."

I stay quiet when Bin oppa explained to his hyungs. Even my smile is disappeared when talking about Choi Minwoo. "What happen between you guys?" Eunwoo oppa said while his hyung tried to shush him. "It's okay." I simply said. "Is it really okay?" Minhyuk oppa asked me as I replied in humming.

"It's all my fault. At first, I didn't like him at all. I didn't even know him at that time. Suddenly one day he texted me, he asked about classes and we began to talked often about teachers. We only texted, not seeing each other ,talking on the phone saying all things related to school. In about a week after we texted, he bravely showed in front of me and my friends, talked to us even though it's awkward and even walked with us. We met at the rooftop and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was never like him, why did I say yes to him? I don't really know about that but I think its because I just say that but of course he wouldn't know that. When I were in class, after officially become her girlfriend, I told my friend and this girl came toward us. She told that Choi Minwoo is horrible, he would use me to bully my friends. She also told me not to make any relationship with him but when I told her that he already confessed to me, she said that she is his ex so I just ignored her.

Everything gone smoothly except for my friends is kinda like ignoring me and ran away from me. Based on his visual, he looks like nice boy. My junior, Sebin came to me when recess and told me that Choi Minwoo going to punch my friends. Actually my most of my friends, almost all of my friends is actually his friends. I ran to the back hall and founded Yooim and Kangmin with bruises around their cheeks. I yelled at him making he pissed off. I felt guilty so I pushed my friend aside so that they can ran away. All of them wants to help me but he actually shows a knife and put in at my neck.

Of course they scared so I didn't care if they didn't help me. At the right time, some teachers came with a few students but he gave a slight reminder on my neck and bruises over my face. Teachers gave me permission to go home early so I tried to his all of it until my oppa came and ask me. I can't lie to him so I told him. I don't know what he do but my friends said he won't ever goes near to me because of my oppa. And for you information, I didn't kiss him, ever and never."

*sorry for too many chapter and too many words in one chapter. It all because of Daena. →_→*
*thank you for reading... 😘*