Chapter 27

"Yah! Palli! We gonna be late!" Myungjun oppa yelled from his room as all the oppa panicking. "Put your bags in the car! Hurry up!" Next, Jinwoo oppa yelled from the hall while the boys are still cover them up with masks and glasses and jackets. "Bye... We gonna miss you,both of you. Bye Daehyun~ah..Yah! Don't ever think to cry." Myungjun oppa said as after that aach of them hugged me and my brother, goodbye and waving until they're lost in my sight. Maybe because I stood outside for too long so that's why my eyes kept tearing up. "Daehyun.. Let's get prepare. We also have a plane to catch." I said to Daehyun while escorting him upstairs.

//an hour later\\
"Noona, when can we see hyungs again?" He asked me as I replied after a few seconds of thinking. "Right now, hyungs are busy because they're going to make comeback soon so I don't really sure when we can see them again." I patted his hair before his eyes blinked with excitement. "Comeback? Ahh... Then, how about you and Bin hyung?"

"I don't know either. Maybe we would contact each other sometimes. Ah, but don't tell anyone about them, okay?" My voice totally had a tone of sadness plus worried.

//arrived home with my parents\\
"Daena,Daehyun.. go rest first, you must've tired right." Appa said while I ran to my room and start to close my eyes. So, I slept and when I woke up, I already at school (*^﹏^*) lol. Just kidding. Of course I woke up and does my daily routines until the day school is started.

When my friends and I at the canteen to eat lunch and talked 100 percent of food, someone came towards us which made us stopped and showed a glare towards him. Again, the maniac is back. "What do you want?" Seungsik asked him while put his hands to cover Yooim showed his protection. "Wow.. I didn't do anything." Minwoo smirked and I replied out of anger. "Just go away and leave us alone, you crazy bas..." He almost slap me but Sejun blocked his hand as I flinched.

"Ah.. Kim Daena, where is your new boyfriend? He really does look fierce." Minwoo spoke up about Bin oppa which any of my friends doesn't know him as they looked at me, frowned. "She didn't tell you guys? So shame.. You guys should see him with her at the mall a few days ago. His visual are seriously no, joke. Anyway, enjoy your food."

Minwoo left but honestly I could sense a hint of madness from my friends to me. "What is he saying about? It's not true right? You would tell us if you really had a boyfriend.. Do you really have a boyfriend?" Kangmin asked me but I still kept my mouth shut and told them to kept eating.

"Why you didn't tell us?! With whom? Since when?" Minhyun voice kind of cracked. "I'm really sorry but I couldn't tell you guys. I need to think about his reputation too." I said while looking down at the whole time, not bearing to look at them. "Is he an idol or what? Is he that important?" Kangmin spoke again making me felt a lot of guiltiness.

"I'm okay with she had boyfriend but not with that guy we met just now. But please can you only tell us? We promise not to tell anyone. You know we a good secret keeper right?" Sejun said while I smiled towards him and make a decision a few seconds later. "Actually... My new boyfriend is Bin oppa." Yooim gasped and blinked a few times.

"Bin?! Moonbin? Astro? The idol group?" She asked as I bit my lips and nodded. "So... What you mean is you're his girlfriend? Wait, if Choi Minwoo saw you guys when you are at jeju... Means your unknown cousin that you said to us were.."

"Yes. I'm cousin of MJ. But you already promised to kept this secret. Let's not talk about them right now because I'm getting hungry." I signalled them to kept their voices down so that other people wouldn't hear and start eating as they did so too.

//time traveler skips; home\\
"I'm home!" I yelled as throws my shoes and ran to my room. As after a second of closing my eyes, my phone beeped, sound of messages coming. Most of that was my friend until I found this unrecognized number texted me. I sat down and opened the message.

******: Daena~ya.. Can you come to our company at 4 o'clock. We had something to talk about.

I frowned. Who is this? What company? There is plenty of questions in my head but I still replied him.

Me: sorry but who is this?

Park Jinwoo: it's Jinwoo oppa. Your beloved oppa. Anyway can you come?

Me: sure. Fantagio right? Why is it?

Park Jinwoo: just come. We'll wait for you. See you later.

My watch showed it's already 3.27pm so I still have enough time to get prepare. I get a bath and put on my clothes and finally goes downstairs to eat. As I finished eating with Daehyun and my mom as I only had 15 minutes left before 4 o'clock. I know Im too picky and specific but this is me. "Omma, I need to meet someone. I'll be back later." I slammed the door and ran to grab a cab to go to their company.