Chapter 3

"Hii.. You are... Kim Daehyun right? And you are his noona, Kim Daena. Is that right?" Daehyun playfully nodded his head and let them in the house. I heard a familiar voice that I used to listening in my earphone but it just a voice huh.
All of them are wearing a hoodies and masks on. I don't think that there are any health issues in Korea now.
As I was scrolling down my twitter's news feed, a man mumbled "so you are stalking us huh." Honestly I was looking at my phone so I just can see their fancy shoes and skinny legs. I frowned as I replied "I'm sorry but I don't have time to stalk you guys. I don't even know who and what you guys are."
"Hyung, she doesn't recognize you, doesn't she? Hahaha." I looked at a man with a pair of boy eyes but more taller than me. "That voice, I'm sorry but your voice is quite similar to ASTRO's Yoon Sanha" the six boys chuckled and put their hoodies and masks at once. I stepped a few steps backwards as I couldn't stop gasped and surprised because I saw ASTRO there!!

They does the greeting as the whole group and I cover my mouth with my hands. Daehyun saw me and asked "noona, I think you once showed me their pictures. The group that you really liked. Why are they here?" I looked at him and lied him "I just look to the group but not a big fan actually." I couldn't believe the fact that one of the members are my cousin. Yes. I know I'm kinda stupid.
"They came here because they are going to spend this holiday with us. There are one of these person is our cousin Daehyun~ah." I gave them a death glare and finally said to them "ah! I had prepared for you guys dinner so let's eat but please put your bag there first. You must be hungry and tired from the trip right." They all nodded as they heard food. They put their bags and goes to the kitchen by sticking to each other.

In the middle of eating session, I asked them "who is my cousin here?" Mj put his hands up with his mouth stuffed with rice. I just nodded and makes an 'oh' face. I didn't eat much because I didn't that kind of hungry.
"Daena~yah..Did you really cooked this? Alone? " Jinjin asked me and I replied "yes of course. Why? Did it taste awful or weird? Just be honest."
"No! This is really good! " Jinjin looked at me showing of his eyesmile. Everyone gave me a thumbs up and smiled. I just replied within a smile. After we ate, we do dishes together and cleaned together. We we're so quiet back then and it was filled with awkwardness. We all sat in the living room . I, Sanha, Moonbin and Minhyuk (rocky) sat on the floor meanwhile Mj, Jinwoo (jinjin) and Eunwoo sat on the couch. Daehyun sat on my laps and his face looks so scared. While watching some movies, I tried to break the awkwardness by facing to the couch which means we (the group of people who sat on the floor) facing towards persons that sat on the couch.

"So why I didn't recognize you as my cousin?" I asked as all eyes on me. Mj took a second to replied but he still replied "You oppa, Kim Daehwi and I were really closed by then. Since we are cousin and neighbors, we always spends our time together. I know you since you were little girl. When you we're about 3 years old, I have to move to somewhere else and not so long after that I became trainee at Fantagio entertainment and here I now. So I haven't meet Daehyun and I didn't have meet you and Daehwi for ages. Where is Daehwi now?" He explained to you and surprisingly, all of them shows interest as they were really focused. "Daehwi oppa is studying overseas so he barely back to Korea. Maybe two or three times a year. But it's okay for me." I said as Mj asked about my brother. "Wait, how about Daena~shi call us oppa and this little man, Daehyun call us hyung? Daena is younger than Sanha right? If not, Sanha has to call you noona which is would make us felt like wants to kick something when he does aegyo." Eunwoo said. I chuckled as Daehyun is excitedly call them hyung. I sighed and mouthed "yes oppa. I'm 2 years younger than Sanha oppa. Erm.. When did you guys want to sleep? I bet you guys are tired." I looked at my phone as it displayed 10.45 pm. "Ah right. Is there is extras room? It's okay if not because we had used to sleep together." Jinwoo oppa looked at the members.