Chapter 16

Your POV
"You can't run from me. I like you but I just don't understand why you hate me so much." I looked up and saw my evil ex boyfriend, Choi Minwoo. [I don't know if there is person named choi minwoo if not. But importantly Minwoo is not evil in real life.]

I gasped as my eyes get widened. He holds my wrist as tight as he can as I flinched, want to get out of his sight. "Let go... Let go!" I yelled at him. "Ah now I see, without your friends, you wouldn't be able to do anything, huh. And after you took my friends too." I cut his words as thought to myself to be brave. "Hey! Choi Minwoo! I said let go of my hands! Besides your friends that came to me. Maybe because they realized how pathetic and cruel are you." I almost scream at him as he smirked to me. "Wow... You and your friend, what is her name again... Um ah Park YooIm.. Don't yelled at me if you don't want me to do the same thing to you too." He gritted his teeth as I told him. "Let..me..go..  Just let go." My eyes we're a bit teary but not much and suddenly someone snatches his gripped from my wrist as I saw Bin oppa.

He pulled me to stand behind him as to protect me from that evil. "What are you doing?" Bin oppa yelled and snatched his hands away. Then, he pulled me so I stood still behind him. "Who are you?!" Choi Minwoo said. I gulped as Bin oppa replied furiously. "I'm her boyfriend!  Better you leave now before the security kicks you out from this mall." Choi Minwoo stepped back a little bit while replied,  "wow so impressive.. Boyfriend huh. You just wait Kim Daena." Oppa sighed as glared at me. His glare is kind of ,I don't know but it was not death glare or something that shows he mad at me. And then he holds my hand and walked together. We, or me, or we stayed quiet in the taxi. 'Should I talk to him.. What if he mad with me.. What should I do? But he didn't let go of my hands.

// time traveler skips\\

"Thank you." We said to the taxi driver as arrived at the bus stop near our house. "Wait." I holds his hand as he stopped and turned to look at me. "Thank you and I'm sorry about just now." I mouthed and looked down to the floor (I guess).  "You shouldn't just do nothing jagi. You're my jagiya and no one can hold you unless they we're your family or hyungs." He patted my head and played with my hair. I smiled but still looking down until he holds my chin up and kissed my forehead. He then put our hands on his pockets as walked together to our house.

On the way, he asked me. "Jagiya,can we order pizza?" He pouted to me. I smiled and replied him. "Sure,I'll call the pizza now." I took out my phone with one hand and stopped when I was about to call the number. "Oppa,how I suppose to call the pizza?" He pouted. "Nope,my jagi have to call them like this." He showed my hands that have been locked up with his hands in his jacket pocket. "Oppa please... It's really hard. I promise after the call, I holds your hands again." I said to him and it took a seconds of him to nodded. I turned my back to him and start ordering and gave them our address and etc. "You promised me just now." He told me as soon as I pushed the end call button on my phone. I scoffed in disbelief and holds his hands until we've reached home.

"We're back." He yelled from the door as I tried to let go of his hands but the thing is, he wouldn't let go. "Here, we buy you French fries." I handed a plastic bag filled with French fries to Sanha oppa as he cheered happily and eat with his hyungs and Daehyun. "Hyung, we've ordered pizza just now." He said. "We?" Jinwoo oppa smirked.  "Yes, me and Daena." He showed our hands to his hyungs as I get blushed and cover my face with my hair.

"Knock knock pizza delivery.." They all got really excited as they heard that the pizza is arrived. I slightly hit Bin oppa arms.  "I'm going to pay. Let me go." He let go, finally and I rushed to the door with money in my hands. I paid the pizza and have to Minhyuk oppa as we both put at the hall table. "Let's eat here. I don't know if this were enough but I just ordered 2 boxes of medium large pizza since you guys like pizza and Daehyun is crazy about pizza so.." I explained while opening the box and Daehyun thanked me. "Ah. I wanted to ask AROHA some of questions." Jinwoo oppa said as our eyes that had been on the TV is on him. "Me? What kind of questions?" I asked him as all of the members looked so curious too. "Out of all members, who did you think the most face genius?" Jinwoo oppa said as Myungjun oppa almost choke water. They all laughed as I tried hard not to laugh.

"Honestly, I would say that everyone of you guys really a face genius but... But since before debut Eunwoo oppa labeled as visual so I think he is the most face genius. Still, all of you are handsome though." I said as Eunwoo oppa gave me a satisfied looks and chuckled. "The cutest?" Myungjun oppa asked me while doing some aegyo. "Ah. Let's do aegyo battle. But I'm not going to participate." Minhyuk oppa said as he holds up his pizza and we laughed. "Seriously? Aegyo? Then why are you didn't participate?" Bin oppa asked as looking to Minhyuk oppa. "Rocky oppa is too swag for aegyo." I mouthed his stage name to make word swag is more...lively as he high five me.

*thank you for reading... ~>_<~*