Chapter 14

Your POV
I searched over my pockets and jacket. There is no traces of my phone. I turned to the boys caught Minhyuk oppa was looking at me and cover his smile. I frowned as he bit her lips tried not to laugh nor smile. I smacked his back. "Oppa! Where is my phone?!" He rubbed his back in pain. "Yah! It's Myungjun hyung not me." I sent a glare to Myungjun oppa as he gave my phone over. I opened my phone, I wants to check my notification bar as my friends told me to text them but the first thing I saw after unlocked my phone is Bin oppa sleeping with me. I froze and gulped in disbelief. Bin oppa took a peek of my phone as I turned to look his reaction. We looked at each other and blushed madly. "Wow hyung.. I smell something burning.. Or someone.." Minhyuk oppa said as looking at all the other oppa. I gave my phone to Bin oppa and hit their arms like playing a xylophone.

//time traveler skips \\

I sat on my bed when my phone beeped. It's from omma.

Omma: honey, we will Skype you with oppa and appa too.
Me: when?
Omma: it's up to your oppa. But I think now.

I opened my laptop filled with excitement as I missed them so much. I answered and the first person I saw is appa. "Appa! Omma!" I yelled. "Anyeong Daena.. Daehwi is here too." I gasped as my eyes get widened. "Yah, don't cry baby. I'm gonna cry too if you do." Daehwi oppa said. I couldn't stop crying but smile as he asked about Daehyun. "Daehyun! Oppa!" Daehyun came to me and excitedly greeted omma, appa and his hyung. I meant to call Myungjun oppa but he didn't come so I decided to make him come to me. "Yah! Kim Myungjun!" I yelled as he came to me but stops when he saw Daehwi oppa on the screen.

"Woah Anyeonghaseyo Daehwi. Hyung missed you so much." He said while patted my head as he grinned evilly. "Hyung, I missed you too. Hyung works as Singer right? Your groups popular in here too. Even my friends like your songs." Daehwi oppa said to him. Myungjun oppa called his members. They does the greetings together as an ASTRO. Bin oppa wraps his hands around my neck as I hold his hands. He even patted my head to comfort me. "Wow baby... You are staying with handsome guys huh.." Daehwi oppa called me which is the thing that I hopes he wouldn't do. "Baby?" Myungjun oppa asked as looking at me and Daehwi oppa replied.

"Nae, baby. When she was born, I called her baby and after Daehyun was born too. Until now. Deahyun don't like being called baby or honey or sweetie except for omma does. Forever, Daena will be my baby." I was touched by Daehwi oppa words while he explained as they tried hard not to laugh. "Oppa! What if they call me baby after this?" I wipes of my tears as Daehwi oppa replied. "Really? That's good." We laughed as he high five Daehwi on the screen. "Daehwi~ah. You studying right.. So you were..." As I want to expose my brother age, he replied it first while jokingly laugh.

"Hyung, you don't remember. Haha it's okay. I'm 97 liners hyung." I smiled as ruffled Daehyun's hair. Just then,my parents concurred the screen as I slightly laugh. "Myungjun~ah. Kids, please take care of Daehyun and Daena for us." Jinwoo oppa bravely replied and of course I were surprised but that is Jinjin so... "Aniyo auntie, uncle. The one that took care of everyone in this house is she and Daehyun." They all nodded and even Daehyun too. "Oh. That's new. She's so tall right and I decided to not tell her about you guys because I think she would be hysteria." All of us laughed as Daehyun frowned ,not knowing what does omma means. "Anyio omma. And here I'm still short to a few oppa." I said, chuckled.

Bin oppa said as hugging my head. "Yes she is tall. She is taller than Myungjun hyung." We laughed in agreement. "Well, I think it would be night there. Glad to see you all and take care.. Bye baby ,bye Daehyun. We love you." Daehwi oppa said before he hang up. I wants to stop crying but when they said words like "don't cry.." makes me even wants to cry more, knowing there are people that care for me. At first Bin oppa and Minhyuk oppa hugged me but then they yelled. "Group hug!" As they gave me a group hug. I was touched and I tried wipes my tears that not even try to stop.

I dumped my face on my pillow and Bin oppa came and sat next to me as the others were in their room. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me as I sobbed on his shoulder. He rubbed and patted my back and even kissed my head. "I missed him so much." I said as he hugged me even tighter. "I know jagiya. It's okay to cry. I'll be here for you." He replied. I hugged him tight for the last time before letting him go. He wipes of my remaining tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead. "You look cute jagiya." He said as I blushed.

He gently pushed me into my bed and cover me with blankets as I smiled. Before leaving, he kissed my forehead then my lips as I kiss him too for return. "Goodnight jagiya. Saranghae." He waited for me to replied to him and I replied "goodnight oppa. Saranghae." He leaves me and goes to his room to sleep of course.

(AUTHOR NOTES) ; I'm sorry this is kinda shorter than my other chapter because.... I am so lazy today.. Anyway thank you very much for reading. I totally mean it. Sorry if there is something you don't like about this story or many typos here... (>_<。)