Chapter 7

Jinwoo's POV
I laid my back on the bed which is being shared by three humans. Eunwoo came ,poked me and goes out of the room. As soon As he get out of the room, Minhyuk came and makes me stood up. I patted space next to me, a signal to tells him to sit. He sat and I asked him. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay? Did you sick?" He replied while staring at the floor. "No hyung."

"Is this all about Kim Daena? The way you acting weird?" He giving the eyes that explains 'how did you know'. "N..no hyung. I..I just missed our AR..AROHA" he mumbled. I nodded ,smiled at him. "Don't break our family just because of love Rocky~shi." He just smile. I don't know if he loves her but I just told him maybe because he can tells others. So we both headed out of the room and saw the kids, includes Myungjun hyung are quite playful even though it's already late. I tried calling them but they ignored me.

"I wanna play too." I kind of making some aegyo as Bin look at me with a disgust face. I yelled "ddana~ya!" to gain their attention. Sanha and Daena replied at the same time, ran towards me and bumped each other. "Nae hyung." Sanha replied. "Nae oppa." Daena replied. I saw them bumping with each other as I couldn't hold my laughter. They we're chasing me as I used Eunwoo for protection.

// time traveler skips (bed time) \\

Your POV
Honestly, I think I get a nice peaceful sleep for just about half an hour. I woke up from these horrible nightmare that I always want to get out. I tried to sleep but it doesn't work out much. The nightmare kept reminds me of something that I couldn't forget. Besides, I also tried to make myself tired by playing games, watching YouTube and tweeting but instead of tired, I felt bored so I decided to watch TV. "Woah! Oppa! You gave me a fright!" In the pitch dark, I saw Sanha oppa sitting the couch and only the lights from TV shows his face. "I couldn't sleep and hyungs already sleeping but why are you here?" I hopped down on the couch causing oppa to hit my arms. "Ouch. I missed you. No, I'm just kidding. Haha. I couldn't sleep too after that damn nightmare." I quickly cover my mouth as I just cursed infront of a person who is much old than me.. He looked at me and scoffed but I can hear he said 'cute' in his scoffing. We watch some dramas and animes with full focus. After, I don't know maybe one hour, my eyes starting to get so heavy. The last thing that I can remember is I lays down on something. Maybe the side of the couch.

Sanha POV [this gonna get so short]
As we were watching anime, I looked beside me, I saw Daena has already closed her eyes. I felt sleepy too but when I was trying to close my eyes, she rolled towards my shoulder, then my chest. I was startled so I accidentally moves as she goes down at my laps. I holds her shoulder with my left hands so that she wouldn't get falls. Again, when I am closing my eyes, my eyes already closen but I felt a hand grabbed on mine hands on my lap. I know it was Daena's but did she hold my hands or did I holds her hands. Surprisingly our position is still like the old one. She would never falls because I'm holding her plus we holds our hands together so I'm sure she wouldn't falls. The thing that's been in my head now is why did both of us come to our room when we sleepy and why did I want to take care of her. Did I like her? Did she likes me? I don't think so but... Oh my God. Please give me a nice sleep.

Your POV
I woke up as I heard someone giggling near to my face and I heard "Sanha~ya... Daena~ya.. Wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Daehyun and Jinwoo oppa wakes us up. Of course I sat up on the couch quickly as I noticed that the whole night or midnight, I was sleeping in his laps and our hands are holding so tight. As soon as I in shock and I let go of his hands, he woke up but not so shocked as so much as I. "Jinwoo~yah." Myungjun oppa stepped downstairs as we both ran upstairs to get bath.