Chapter 25

*picture above: my friend told me this.. "Imagine you wake up by hearing a male voice whispers in your ear that morning and when you open your eyes, you saw this guy smiling and greet you and gave you a morning kiss as he kissed your forehead." I was like oh my God these girl always make me to imagine clingy stuffs.

Daena POV

I'm kinda shocked when I saw we already slept for about 4 hours until now. I get up after rubbed my eyes and opening my phone which has silent in chatroom. "Lunch... Ah it's already late for lunch though. Maybe I should prepare dinner...  But I'm too lazy to cook... And the oppadeul are sleeping and I think better not to wake them for now." I muttered to myself while fixing my hair.

In situation for example when I'm too lazy, my brain can works excellently. Suddenly jajangmyeon came across my mind that make me stood up and sat on one of the stairs. I called the jajang restaurant number that being displayed by my mom at the drive and starts ordering a lot of jajang noodles.
(Author: This isn't necessary but I'm too kind to type today)

Me: Is this XXX restaurant?

??: Yes miss. What do you want to order? We do delivery too.

Me: Um, I want to ask something. How many jajang noodles should I buy if I have 8 person in the house?

??: Jajang? You should order dumplings too for side dishes.

Me: Ah that's sounds good. So give me 8 bowl of jajang noodles... And 2 sets of dumplings.

??: Ah nae.. Do you want to pick it up or want us to deliver to your house miss?

Me: I think better deliver to my house.

??: Can you give us your address?

Me: *********** jeju island.

??: okay... I'll give you another sets of dumplings as rewards to your good manners. It would be filled with love.

Me: thank you very much. Goodbye.

So the call with a stranger on the phone ended. Although it just a damn phone call, the lady sounded so nice and gentle. I go to my room and grabbed my wallet and get ready for the delivery guy to come but I lay down on my pillow again and jut staring at the ceiling as no one ever get up. For about 20 minutes that felt like 5 hours stared the ceiling, I get up and sat back at the stairs.

Boring came to greet me but dissapeard after the visual of the group woke up. "Daena~shi?" Eunwoo oppa asked me while removes his blankets. "Huh? Oh! You already woke up." I replied to him as he walks towards me. "How long since you woke up?" He asked me another question. "Not long ago." I said shortly while he sat next to me. "Should we wake up others now? It's getting late." He said while we both facing towards those sleepyheads there.

"It's true but I think it's okay to let them sleep for another maybe 10 minutes. They probably tired... Ah, anyway! I ordered Chinese food just now and it might be our...dinner. I thought it would be lunch but it's now too late to be called lunch." I continued to say as that moments is second most awkward moments we all had. "Ah, that's why you've been waiting here.." He replied as I nodded. The silence came for about 3 seconds until the delivery guy came.

"Thank you. I'll put the plates outside when we're done. Thank you." I said to the delivery guys with bowed about 10 times. I closed the door after hand out the money and put all the dishes at the table with Eunwoo oppa helping me. While our journey to the table, he said to me, of course to me, whoever would've been there if not us. "You are really... Now I know why Bin liked you so much." In frowned, I replied because I didn't get anything he said. "Huh? What.."

"Ani. What I mean is, you're perfect. You're pretty, take care of others a lot, caring, loveable and have good manners." He lactured as I only have him a smile as replies. "Lets wake them up so that we can eat together." He said as I nodded and followed him from behind. Indeed, firstly I decided to wake up the first person I saw which is Bin oppa as Eunwoo oppa wakes up the leader first. You know what happen next so let's skips this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you ordered so much? With 3 sets of dumplings.." Minhyuk oppa who sat on my left asked me while we rigged in our noodles. "Actually, I just ordered two but the lady gave me another one so it came three in total. Based on what I saw, you guys really loves to eat so you will eat then though." I replied while a smirk on my face.

"Who doesn't loves eating?" Sanha oppa mouthed while his mouth I'd filled with food. "Yah! Eat slowly! You gonna get choke." Mother bird, Eunwoo oppa said to his son. "How long did we slept just now?" Jinwoo oppa asked. "Umm.. When I woke up, it's was almost 4 hours." I said while looking at them. "You woke early than us. You even had time to order food. Anyway it would be more than 4 hours." Myungjun oppa spoke up.