chapter 5

Jinwoo POV
There is no sound of people talking or laughing at the kitchen. All I can hear is sound of someone washing something. Daena and Minhyuk maybe too focused cooking but to be honest, I don't think they quiet because of focusing.
Lately, when Daena is around, Minhyuk get blushed most of the time and he became so quiet.
He showed a 'annoyed face' when Sanha play chasing with Daena at the door. I could tell by his reaction that he might like her. I don't know. It just a theory. I walked into the kitchen and felt some weird atmosphere. I tried to break the atmosphere by playing songs that I can found in Daena's phone. Minhyuk is still doing his work. Daena is grooving to the beat but still doing her works too. All the kids ran into the kitchen as they heard music playing. So a few minutes later, Minhyuk took out the beef from fridge as I know it means I need to prepare to grill it. "Where is the..." I heard Daena muttered herself as she opened the drawer under the sink. I could tell that the grilling pan was too heavy for her so I told Moonbin "Binnie~ go help Daena with the pan." He smiled and help her by put the pan on the table.
She really likes to smile. Even if Myungjun hyung makes a lame jokes, she still would laugh really hard. I only laugh because firstly, Myungjun hyung looked nonsense , second, how did he laugh at his own jokes and third, how they both laughs sounded so crazy. She is beautiful but I rarely, I never see her blush since the first day. Despite of her young age, I think she is more matured than any of us. Back to the story, I put the meat on the grill pan as sizzling sound came and of course they all like "woah". Their eyes also sticked to the meat. So we eat happily ever after and the meat is really good. Well, the meat is delicious because the cooker is a handsome man.

We sat at the hall but this time, we doesn't open the tv for a while. "Daena~shi. You need to tell us about yourself. You already knows us so.." Our oldest hyung ,Myungjun said. "Is it necessary?" She replied. "Of course but if you won't it's okay. We could ask Daehyun to tell about you." I said as smirked to her.
"Fine! Well, I'm 16 years old ,taller than everyone in this house but shorter than Eunwoo oppa, Moonbin oppa and Sanha oppa. I am an AROHA which makes my bias in ASTRO is all of you but you can say that Sanha oppa pulled me towards this fandom. People says I can dance and sang really well but I don't think the same way. I am Myungjun oppa's cousin. I don't drink coffee and can't drink coffee and, don't make me scream because I'm sure Sanha oppa's screams and mine is in the same level. What else.... Um.. What I'm trying to say... Umm.. I don't know..Wait. What did I say...... Ah! I can get along really well with people and I love to smile and laugh even though I don't want to. That's all I guess. You will get to know me more than what I have lactured since the day we first met and our last day together." Daena lactured about herself as I found all of us we're in a deep focus. Sanha cheered happily as he heard his name being mentioned by her as her ultimate bias. I've also been watching Minhyuk's reaction. I mean as a leader, I watched everyone reaction but since Minhyuk is across me, so I kept accidentally looked at him. When Daena mentioned Sanha's name, his curved lips became straight lips. He looks like... I don't know how to say this.. I stole his eyes from Daena and gave a smile sign to him. He forcefully put a smile on his face. We became so quiet after that. "Eunwoo, give me my phone." I said to Eunwoo and he gave me my phone. To brighten up the atmosphere, I played some random songs as these kids makes a dance competition until was 9pm.

They also sang together. Daena sang with Myungjun hyung, that's really freak me out. She has a really good voice. Then she sang together with all of us. "Wow! That's my cousin. Hwaiting! I'm proud of you." Myungjun hyung cheered Daena as she and Moonbin had a dance competition. The only competitors that take part of these event is only Minhyuk, Moonbin, Sanha, Daena and me. They all indeed a good dancer. "Let's stop now. Go clean yourself up." Eunwoo stood up and go to our rooms. We followed him upstairs like a train, obeying him. Sanha and Myungjun hyung as usual, was fooling around which make us laugh. Daena is opened Daehyun's bag to find his clothes. I talked to her "Ya. I think it would be quite hard to take care of us and Daehyun at the same time. So, we can take care of Daehyun too. I mean somehow I felt like Daehyun already knows us for a long time. Plus, you guys are Myungjun hyung cousin right so that makes us your cousin too." She puts Daehyun's pyjama on the bed and smile to me before going into her room. I could hear she sighed as she stepped in her room. She really looks really tired. Her face looks place than usual even though her skin is already white. Sanha said earlier, her hands are cold. At first the boys want to wake her up to play with them but I told them "I don't think you should wake her up. She looks unwell and tired." All of them looked so worried about her after I told them about Daena is kinda feeling unwell.