Chapter 21

*picture above: another couple. I don't sure what is the official name of this couple but I think it would be Sanhyuk or Sanky.. #maknaeline
This moments are killing me!! Their mouth don't even touch yet. This is a part of a game.

Daena POV

Myungjun oppa pulled my hair a little bit as I flinched while tapping hearts in my instagram account. "Done! Your new hairstyle." They both yelled near to my ears as I flinched and frowned. "Hyung, what are you doing to her?" Eunwoo oppa said while all of them laughed after seeing me.

I open my camera and saw myself with an weird hairstyle. "This is what you called hairstyle? This is complete mess. You are ruining my hair!" I smacked Myungjun oppa and Jinwoo oppa came to stop me. "Aish. Hyung, let's watch drama now." Bin oppa spoke up after laughing over my new hairstyle.

So I was sitting there between Bin oppa and Sanha oppa, fixing my hair while MyungJin couple preparing for the drama. So that, we watch 'The Best Hit', drama which as been starred by Cha Eunwoo. Even he is not the main actor, he really does popped out in the drama.

"Wait. I need to use the toilet." Jinwoo oppa said as we waited for him, paused and back to the drama when he came back. So when even one of us goes to the toilet or literally leaves, we would wait for them. I was so focused on that drama until I found both of person that sat beside me doze off. Bin oppa dozed off hitting my shoulder, I got really annoyed so I gently put his head at my laps and played with his hair while my eyes still on the screen.

"Eish. Don't bother him." I said to Myungjun oppa as he kept playing with dozed off sanha oppa. Sanha oppa dozed off with his chin upwards and his hyung is playing with him. I put his tall long head on my shoulder and continued with the drama. "Did they slept already?" Jinwoo oppa asked me as I replied.

"Yes. Sanha oppa and Bin oppa." I looked behind Bin oppa, there is Minhyuk oppa already lays down, slept on the floor. "Eunwoo, Minhyuk and Daehyun too." Jinwoo oppa replied. I smiled while playing Bin oppa hair as another head is on my shoulder.

I released a deep sighed as the drama Marathon is already finished. "He is the one that recommend the drama but already slept." Jinwoo oppa and me left there with an open eyes meanwhile all of them already close their eyes for a while. "They must have been tired. Oppa, can you get some pillows in my room. I need to put their heads down. Maybe three would be better."

I said, basically telling Jinwoo oppa as he goes upstairs and came back with a bunch of pillows. He puts pillow on Minhyuk oppa and came to me, to help me with these two. He holds Bin oppa head gently as I get up and put the pillow. So you can say that Sanha oppa and Bin oppa slept across to each other on the same pillow.

"So what are we should do right now?" I asked as we both stand next to each other. "Umm.. Since it's already late.. Maybe we should prepare dinner." He said simply make his way towards the kitchen. "Wow.. As expected our leader.." I said while he smirked to me. "What should I cook?" I whispered to myself while opening the fridge.

"There is beef. Something like steak." Jinwoo oppa said after closing the freezer and hand it to me. "It is a steak oppa. That's great. We can eat steak tonight." I said while washing my hands and preparing the ingredients. "Can I help with something?" Jinwoo oppa asked while peeking out. "Maybe but not now. You can rest now. We all know all of you are really tired. Didn't you get sleepy like others? You can go sleep if you want."

I said to him as he sat on the chair at the counter. "I'm not sleepy. If anything I can help, I'll be here watching." He said as I kept on cooking. "Mhyung said to me that this is like your vacation family house but how come the fridge is filled with food?" He asked curiously making me facing him for a second. "My mom filled the fridge before we came. I guess so."

"What are you going to do now?" He asked me, stood behind me as he said he can't stay still. "I'm going to fry some potatoes and after that, steak time." I said while searching for olive oil. "Let me do this. You can put the potatoes and I will watch them." He grabbed the bottle of olive oil and poured into a wok. I put another pan on the other side of stove and put butter etc. "You can dries the oil with the kitchen paper and whenever you want." I said to him while putting some herbs into it. "Yes I know Kim Daena~shi."

"Didnt we should wake them up? " I practically asked him and took a look at them sleeping. "Its okay. They will wake up as soon as they smell this thing and they heard the word food." He said while we both chuckled. While cooking the steaks, one voice that startled me. "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Omo! Eish." I replied, almost curse. "We cooks steaks for dinner. And potato too." Jinwoo oppa said to the person, Sanha oppa who still rubbing his eyes but jumped on excitement after hearing the word steak. A few seconds later, Myungjun oppa came. "Steak?" I smiled to Jinwoo oppa as he replied. "I told you so."

So now there are Myungjun oppa, Sanha oppa and Eunwoo oppa sat on the table waiting for the dish meanwhile Jinwoo oppa stay with me in the kitchen. "Kids, come eat. Bin~shi. Minhyuk~shi. Daehyun~shi. Steak and potato are here." We puts the dishes on the table as one by one the boys came. They washed their face at the sink before sat at the table.

"Wow. Daehyun~ah. Did you really sure this is the first time you see these boys? Because it looks like you guys are knowing each other for a long time." I asked my brother as a caring noona for him. "Yes. This is the first time I see them. And.. This hyungs are kind and nice to me. Ah, handsome too." He replied as all of them gave a satisfying smile. "How was it? Is it good? This is the first time I cook steak." By asking that to everyone, I looked to Bin oppa who had eat quietly since then.

*thank you for reading... 😘😘*