Extra Chapter

Actually this is written by me but with my dear unnie ideas whom doesn't like the previous ending. Hope you like it again.

Its already been a day since we broke up and since we last met. My friends would asks me something like "are you okay right now?" Or "why can't you both just date in silent mode?" I walked to my class, sorrowfully as the morning came and it was just yesterday. Of course I'm sad but what can I do? He's an idol, he have a tons of fans. At least we still can...anyway,Speaking of him why in the hell is everyone is staring at me? Did something on my shirt? Or my hair? Why am I even get nervous? I sat, practically jumped on my seat next to Yooim as she looked surprised.
"Is it only me or most of human in this school looking at me? It's creepy." Yooim opened her mouth as to say something but I cut her first. "Honestly speaking... All students in this school know about you're MJ's cousin. I don't know how did they know but even our Sunbae knows.." Yooim replied as my eyes get widened in disbelief.

How did they know? Who tells them? Anyway I really hope they didn't know about Bin oppa. "Maybe they're just.. You know, that feeling when a person is better than us." Kangmin said to wash my worries I guess. "Kim Daena, do you really a cousin of kpop idol? Why do you didn't tell us?" Jisung, our class president,asked me.

He only talked to me about teachers and studying stuffs and it does suprise me as he asks that kind of questions. "How come she would tell you guys if you guys kept on judging her?" Instead of me replying, Yooim replied him while I just kept quiet because first it was so awkward, second it was surprising and I've been speechless of what Yooim said just now.

"We're not judging her. You are!" He yelled back at Yooim and on the right time, our teacher became our saviour.

//time traveler skips; after school\\

I've already told omma that I'll be home Late than usual today. I just don't really feels to come home and saw Daehyun as he always asks about his hyungs. At first I wanted to only take a walk but then I think it might better for me walking down at the streets near their company.

They must've not seen me as they are busy, plus, there's a cafe near and I would like to go there. These days, I wasn't me. Im not the hyper and cheerfully Kim Daena. I'm so quiet and always looked down to the floor and my eyes kept getting teared by no reason. As I we're walking, I turned to other side and saw Fantagio building, released a deep sigh and gave a bitterfull smile.

Those happy and delighted memories kept on playing in my head as I was too late to realized I'm pulled into some sorta stairs to the next level of store I guess. I looked up and saw Choi Minwoo in front of my eyes, locked me between the gap so that I couldn't move as he spoke up.

"I heard you and your boyfriend are already broke up. He's not here to protect you anymore." He literally speak up. As a piece of trash, he done a good job of speaking a dog language. Why is everywhere I goes, he would be around too? At least most of the time. He put his head on mine as I flinched a lot and my eyes get teary.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I heard Myungjun oppa voice coming nearer. Am I dreaming? Is it day dreaming?  It turns out, nope I'm not. He's really here. Not just Myungjun oppa was there, Bin oppa was there too. Bin oppa grabbed Minwoo by his uniform collar and tried to punch him but being held by Myungjun oppa. "Bin, calm yourself down. She's more important now."

I fell down on my butt and tried to get up on Myungjun oppa help. "Are you okay? It's him right?" Myungjun oppa asked me as I snatched his hands slowly and nodded. "Are you really okay? What is his problem?" Bin oppa spoke up. "Don't worry about me so much. I've got many people to worries about me. You guys should be preparing for your comeback. I'll go now."