Chapter 15

Sanha POV
"Sanha oppa, wake up. It's almost afternoon." Daena gently patted my arms as I rubbed my eyes and woke up with closed eyes and headed to the bathroom. Since I was fast enough before my hyung, I am the first one that already cleaned up myself after Daena. When hyungs are clothes and bathing, I decided to go to Daena's room as I need to tell her something. I knocked as she hummed as replied. I nervously stepped in front of her. "Did you like Bin hyung that much?" I mouthed as he frowned, turned around to look at me. "Actually... I like you Kim Daena." I cooed. She blinked a few times before answered. "But.. I'm with Bin oppa." I looked down as they're no hopes between us.

"Can you just break up with him or what?" I said everything that appears in my own head as I don't even know what I'm talking about. Again, she frowned. "But I really love Bin oppa." We stayed quiet for a few seconds until she said. "Look.. We can become best friend. Even best friends loves each other right." She holds up my chin as I sighed am mouthed. "Yeah, friends. Sure why not." I goes into my room and playing games before headed down with my hyungs.

She slammed our door, "did anyone... Oh my God!" She blushed and said in her fluency English. She cover her eyes as she saw Bin hyung and Myungjun hyung on their towels. "Yah! Knock first!" Myungjun hyung said as she ran to the stairs. In this day, all the boys including Daehyun came down alltogether. "You look different with your hair down." Eunwoo hyung said to her and she replied. "Thank you but actually I don't remember where did I put my rubber band yesterday but it's okay." We took a seat at the table and watch Eunwoo hyung, Minhyuk hyung and her cooks omelette with sausages.

In the middle of eating session, she couldn't help but felt uncomfortable for her hair. She kept holding her hair but it kept almost goes into her food. Why did she even have a long hair if she couldn't think of how to take care of her own hair. I took her hair and put it in the other side which makes all of her hair is on her left side and her right neck is exposed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance towards her as hyungs look at me with weirdness.

Your POV
Since I used to tied my hair from I was young, it's really weird when I let my hair untied. I tried to make a messy bun but I can't. Sanha oppa pushed my hair to other side and accidentally touched my neck and Bin oppa sent a glare to me.

// time traveler skips \\

"Which picture that looks the most nice to you?" Eunwoo oppa asked me about the pictures in the sea. "All of them but apparently, it doesn't matter anyway." I cooed to him as my phone in concurred by the oppas. I don't know where is my phone is landed in someone hands but I'm sure it's on their hands except for Daehyun and Eunwoo oppa. Eunwoo oppa updated their account twitter and guess what, I'm the first AROHA that liked and retweet their tweet. The boys did it but that's what I'm going to do anyway.

"Oppa, let's go." I whispered to Bin oppa. "Where? Why?" He frowned. "Mall I guess. Nothing much. Let's go out." I pouted as he smiled and nodded. I ran to my room and applied lip balm and grabbed my jacket. As I headed to the front door, I founded Bin oppa wraps around his comfy jacket. "Where are you guys going?" Minhyuk oppa As we stopped infront of the door and replied him. "I need to buy something. Bye." I grabbed Bin oppa hands and ran outside with him. We walked together to the nearest bus station and luckily found a taxi.

"Anyeonghaseyo, to XXX mall please." We greeted the taxi driver and sat on the back. I looked at Bin oppa and asked curiously, "what if people recognize you?" I could see his eyesmile through his glasses. "They won't" Bin oppa who wears oversized jacket, black jeans and a pair of rounded glasses said. We both thanked the taxi driver as stepped out from the taxi. "Kim Daena~shi." He cooed as he looked at his hand then my hands. I smiled and gave him my hands. He intertwined our fingers and put our hands inside his pocket. Of course I blushed and couldn't stop smiling in front him.

"Jagiya, I'm hungry.." He shyly pouted to me as I giggles, found him cute. "What should we buy?" I asked him almost like an aegyo as he pecked my cheeks. "I don't know jagiya... It depends on you, my love." He said as I bit my lips. "How about teobboki and fries for the boys?" I asked as he nodded excitedly. We sat down and ate teobboki together. He wiped my lips and playfully slapped my cheeks. "Ouch. Oppa." I whines as we both laughed. He offered his hands as I got up and holds hands like before. "Umm... How many fries that we should buy? You must know them better." I asked him as he replied in hummed. "I think 3 sets is more than enough." He said as he found me focused on him. "Okay then." I dragged him along the counter and ordered as I told him to kept silent. His phone beeped ,he took out his phone, stares at her phone and began typing before said to me.

"Eunwoo hyung ask where we are." I scoffed. "Aww.. Eunwoo oppa must've missed his brother so much." He smiled. "Let's go home." I shortly said to him as he stopped for a second. "Before that... I need to go to the washroom." He said as I scoffed in disbelief and pushed him jokingly. "Go. Palli.. I'll wait here." I said to him as he ran to the washroom and I played with my phone. "Kim Daena~shi... Are you... You are..." I heard a voice that isn't Bin oppa voice and I gulped. I looked up and saw an evil stood in front of me. I froze in terror as I don't know what to do. "You can't run from me. I like you but I just don't understand why you hate me so much."