Chapter 22

*picture above: two cute eyesmile for the day. ; this is another couple.... MyungJin couple.. #miracle1cm

Daena POV

"Seriously? First time? And this is really really really good." Myungjun oppa said as I cut the steak and gave it to everyone."Thank you.. Eat a lot. I only watched people cook steak on cooking show. I'm glad you guys like it." I said ,replying to him yet still not eat. "Why you didn't eat?" Eunwoo oppa asked me as I frowned but still smiling.

"Um.. I don't think want to eat right now.." I practically bit my lips in nervousness because I was afraid they might be scold me or something like that. "Yah! You need to eat too!" Sanha oppa smacked me in my back as I rubbed it while grinning.

"Here eat. Eat! Eat! Hurry eat!" Minhyuk oppa who sat next to me handed over his fork with meat together. At first I rejected his offer but he, I mean they kept telling me the same thing which is to eat so basically I have no choice but following their 'orders'.

"Daehyun, what can make your noona eat her food?" Sanha oppa asked Daehyun like he asked his old friend. "Eish, noona... You're so childish. I don't know maybe Bin hyung can help."

"Yah! I'm not childish. Fine.. I'll eat!" I sighed while putting a piece of meat in my mouth. "Good girl.. Eat more our baby." My pupils got widened as I looked into my plate, to hold in laughter while Jinwoo oppa said calling me baby(uri aegi) meanwhile everyone scoffed and Daehyun already cheering.

//time traveler skips\\

Unlike usual days, I pulled my sleeves to my arms when doing the dishes. "Is this.... Did he do this? To you?" Minhyuk oppa asked me while pointing to my wrist. "Woah.. Why we didn't even notice that before? That jerk." He cooed again while I just kept the silent inside of me.

"Yah! Watch your mouth. There's a little kid here." Myungjun oppa said, walking slowly towards us and then ran towards us, basically me and said "Yah!" He grabbed my wrist closer to him but I snatched his hands away so I can do the dishes. "It's okay. It doesn't hurt anyway. Go away. I'm doing this." I pushed them away and continued on the dishes.

"Kids! Shut up. Manager~nim is calling me. I need to pick up." Jinwoo oppa said as he got our attention to him. He goes outside to answer the call as we all sat together, like usual in the hall. When he came back, he jumped in front of us which makes us like 'what's wrong with these guy'.

"I have a bad new and a good news. Which one would you like to hear first?" By asking us a question, he sat on the couch with the three oldest member on the group. "Just tell us." Myungjun oppa said with his friendly tone of voice.

"Okay... Firstly, manager~him and the CEO and the staffs are done with our songs for the next comeback but only Minhyuk and I need to proceeds with the rap making. Second, the bad news is... They actually told us to go home tomorrow but after a few talks, they gave us two days."

"So hyung, we only have today and tomorrow to have fun? And the other day we would be flying back to Seoul?" Sanha oppa asked his hyungs using his cute lil eyes. "Yeah.. I think that too Sanha." We kept the silence for about less than a minute until I spoke up.

"Wow.. Finally you guys are having a comeback!" I said, putting a bitter smile as they cheered along with me. Suddenly my phone vibrates and Baby starts playing as I shocked by it. I picked up the phone call without looking at my phone screen carefully as I headed to kitchen. During the phone call....

Daena : nae. Hello.

Kangmin : yah! Didn't you miss us?

Daena : I'm sorry but who is this? *frowned*

Kangmin : don't say that you didn't look who's calling.

Daena : I hope it would be wrong.

Kangmin : yah!

Daena : *giggles* hahaha fine. What do you want?!

Kangmin : we miss you... When you would get home?

Daena : aww... I miss you guys too. Wait, we? Did they are there with you? *slightly scream*

Kangmin : huh? Who? Ah.. Them.. Of course. They're here. Wait, I'm putting loudspeaker for them to hear. *they screamed as the background*

Daena : yah! What are guys doing in this late? Go home!

Seungsik : it's only 8.10 pm. Relax.. Besides, it's only at the playground and we have told our parents about this.

Daena : it's still late. You idio--...

Sejun : *speaks when I was talking* you can't swear to hyung... Ah one more thing. Yooim is discharged from hospital yesterday. She suppose to be with us now but she went to her house with Minhyun hyung.

Daena : yah! Park Sejun! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Like you should tell me yesterday. Anyway take care of her. Extra careful.

Seungsik : you can't even do anything if we tells you yesterday. Yeah of course we take care of her. Who do you think we are? But most importantly, take care of yourself too.

Daena : whatever, I will. *heard the boys giggles and yelled at the back*

Kangmin : yah! Who is that?

Daena : my cousin and his friends. I already told you guys before. I'll be meeting you guys as soon as I get home. But not now. I'll maybe get a few more days here.

Sejun : oh. We'll be waiting.. Bye. We love you. *all of them yelled love you to me*

Daena : *giggles* bye. Love you guys too.

My heart almost stops as I found a tall figure as soon as I turned around.