Chapter 4

Your POV
I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock and it says 8am. I immediately woke up and get a bath. I considered to wake up the boys at the moment but i think it would be better if i makes them breakfast first so i came downstairs, making toast, eggs and some bacon. At 8pm sharp,I decided to wake up the boys.

Firstly I woke up Moonbin oppa, next was Sanha, Myungjun, Daehyun, Eunwoo, Minhyuk and Jinwoo oppa. Actually, it's kinda easy to wake them but I felt guilty as I woke them up from their dream. They should have a nice long sleep. "Oppa.. Wake up. I had cooked breakfast so clean yourself up and come downstairs." I told this to everyone of them as their woke. When there are 7boys in a house and you are the only girl, you will get how I felt as I always told I'm being their mom. ASTRO oppas have a good manners too. Even though most all of them we're still closing their eyes, they would wait everyone until they all get seated and eat together. Strangely, I felt 'this' feeling came. I don't know how to say it but it was a strange feeling.

"Noona. Can I swim in the pool at the back?" Daehyun pulled a puppy face as all eyes on me. "Yes of course. You can go but take your hyungs too. Plus, we have so many hours.. I mean days to spend so you can swim whenever you want as long as you guys won't force me to swim." I smiled...more specific I grinned. "You guys? Are you not joining us?" Minhyuk oppa asked as I nodded. They all pouted as Sanha oppa speaked "Hyungs. How about we just let she be today but Myungjun hyung and I will make sure she join us next time. We can make barbeque. It's going to be fun!" I sighed while looking at him.

"You guys can get ready for your pool that is waiting for you. I can do this cleaning." I told them as they just leave me alone.  I sighed but at the same time gave a slight smile. "Noona! Can you find my shorts? And my towel!" Daehyun screamed from his room. I tried to scream back but I think that's not going to work huh. I goes upstairs and took out his stuffs. "It's here. Why didn't you search for it Daehyun~shi?Aish." I released a deep sighed and out of his room. Sanha, Myungjun and Moonbin oppa changed at Jinwoo oppa's room but I just let it be. As soon as I took a few steps out of Daehyun's room, Jinwoo oppa, Eunwoo oppa, Minhyuk oppa and Moonbin oppa was shirtless! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

"Daena.. Please bring us towels to downstairs. I left our towel bag at the couch so can you please put it beside the pool?" I don't know who is it because I cover my eyes with my hands quickly as it was a reflection but I think it was Eunwoo oppa's voice. They all laughed as I said "How can you guys laugh! Aish. Please! Wear your shirt or jacket!  Like Myungjun oppa and Sanha oppa. Why did you guys being half naked in front of me?! You're an kpop idol group right!" I heard Moonbin oppa replied "Arasseo Daena~ya. We will cover our 'hot body'. <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)> plus,we really are an idol group but in stage and in front of cameras. Not in the house.hahaha." He smirked as I ran downstairs to get their bag.

I ran to the pool and puts their bag of towels before they came down. I sat down on the couch and watched Music Bank that has been recorded not a long time ago but it is not a live broadcast. I heard splashes of water and Sanha oppa's laughs. I sure that they were happily playing water and I didn't care at all. Not at all but..I do care just a tiny details. After about an hour playing together, they headed upstairs to change I kept playing my beloved phone. Daehyun asked me to clothes him but I kept remembering about the shirtless scene in my head so I yelled from the couch "Ask your hyungs to do it. I'm too lazy and I'm tired to go upstairs." I only heard laughing and talking noises as no one replied. I'm pretty sure his hyungs did clothes him.