V- Feels So Good

Chapter Five

Pusha

After walking inside, I was immediately greeted by the same aroma of cheap Reggie and semi-decent loud intertwined together in the air as it tickled my nose in the worst way. Like any other club, Migos played the occasional bad and bougie and niggas was flaunting their latest paychecks. Not even ten minutes in and a stripper was already trying to push up on me making me slightly move away and walk faster to the VIP section.

In all honesty, I didn't want to even come to the strip club. To much thirsty money hungry hoes and super drunk males that didn't know the word no at the end of the night. But with Kamp, this was her hang out spot. There weren't any rules, she could smoke and drink all she wanted and because she knew me she didn't have to worry about a thing, but that didn't mean she could act out all the wanted. We were damn near regulars in this club but that didn't stop me from hating strip clubs but that's all Miami had to offer. There were strip clubs every five miles like a damn gas station. I couldn't dare pay a bitch bills and blow money fast on overpriced Henny and Patron bottles starting at $100. I honestly could pop bottles for half the price at home. But I guess people wanted the club feel so they resorted to spending $100 for the same bottle of Henny that cost a mere $30. It made it even more awkward that I was a promoter but I just make the party happen and would chill in the background away from the pandemonium and make sure everything goes as planned.

We walked into the VIP section where Laini and Kamp sat on the couch hugged up as Laini put her legs on her lap. Raina herself was hugged up with some random nigga that she met outside the club and as for me, I was sitting on the opposite couch with Tamia. She sat on the edge of the couch constantly fixing her dress and pulling her curls that constantly brushed in front of her face pulling it behind her ear.

I could honestly tell that this was her first time at a strip club and she looked amazed at her friends and Kamp who constantly took shots and threw money at the strippers. If she honestly knew how the fun wouldn't last for that long in the first place. She wasn't the type to be inside of the club just by the way she sat down so poised and hands in her own personal space but no one ever knew the person that she really wanted to know.

I leaned towards the ice bucket grabbing two cups setting it next to each other. I grabbed the Hennessy bottle and poured a considerable amount into mine and a little into hers following it with some ginger ale. I took the cup handing it to her as she looked at me puzzled.

"I didn't do anything to it," I assured.

I knew her mind was thinking about the whole date rape moments that happen in the world but I didn't have to do that if I wanted someone in my bed. A little conversation goes a long way.

She looked over at her friends who were distracted by their partners she didn't know what to do.

"How about this I'll drink some of your drink just to gain your trust," I said putting my original drink down and grabbed a new cup taking some of her drink and pouring into my new cup.

"Yas Tamia! Get lit girl!" Raina yelled as her, Laini and Kamp cheered her on.

She looked at them smiling than at me as I slightly raised my glass toasting and we both took the drink. I swallowed it down easily if it was water. Tamia, on the other hand, drank it down to the bottom, making a sour face after putting her hand on her chest then relaxing. I knew it wasn't a straight walk in the park, but she handled it way better than other people.

"Woo!" They all yelled as Kamp poured another cup of Henny and began to hand it to her with no hesitation. I shook my head in disappointment, only Kamp was the type to make bitches get twisted and on brown liquor at that.