Final: XLVIII- A Promising Future

*One year later*

*One year later*

"Whew Pusha is going to kill us." Alisha said as we all sat out on the balcony as I sipped on a glass of wine and took the joint from her taking a hit.

"Pusha? Must've forgotten who his friend is and most likely raging that he gotta watch over Carina." Mila followed as she sat on my lap and sighed taking a sip of wine.

"Yeah, Head boss right hand and fiance here," Bri spoke as we both switched joints.

Things surely know how to come at us. After getting to know Bri and how Trevante would act like a lost puppy when it comes to Bri, I know things were bound to happen. Bri was so great with the kids and made a great mom along with Tre who was already a bad ass dad. He showed how much he loved the twins who he managed who adopted and kept them together with Pasia who was growing every minute. Tre and Jelani were also hip and hip as Jelani really looked up to him.It was only right to make Bri more than just his girlfriend and stepped up and got down on one knee. Bri loved him like no other and how they rode for each other in any situation, I knew that this was definitely something to genuine.

I looked out at the ocean and smiled, taking the fresh saltwater smell as the sounds of the waves crashing put me at ease. It was always business for all of us since finally getting comfortable in the business, even if we were in the middle of the virgin islands.

We were initially out here because it was already Mila and Capo's one year anniversary. It was a beautiful thing that they both decided to make us all a part of them celebrating one year of love. Even after all this time passed, he always looked at her like it was the first day they met or when he saw her walk down the aisle. His love grew even stronger after my beautiful goddaughter Carina Maia Jones was born. They were literally the image of black love.

After what has seemed the most surprising year and a half, I am so happy to have life this way.

"Yo! Is y'all ready?" We all heard Pusha's voice boom as we all quickly stood up, throwing the joints we have over the balcony and I quickly grabbed the bottle of wine and hid it in the corner behind a plant.

We stood up straight fixing our hair and walking back in the living room as I saw him peek in from around the hall as he looked at all of us. He crossed his arms around his chest looking each one of us in the eye then stopping directly at me. I already had the slightest feeling.

"All yall high huh?" He asked as we all groaned.

"Damn how do you always know?" Mila complained as he looked at me smiling as he held my chin.

"Because Tamia always looks at me like the first time I told her I loved her." He leaned in kissing me as I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

Pusha and I were better than ever. There was no else that I wanted to be around than him. He really made me enjoy this business and really see that I came from a great family. I moved back in with him along with Jelani which was always something exciting every day. It was like having a baby brother, Pusha really was overprotective over him when more time passed and made sure to push Jelani to the correct path.