VI - On My Mind

Chapter Six

Tamia

"I confess S.O.S, I need ya daily," I forced my eyes shut tight trying to drown out my alarm from waking up. If it wasn't for this test, I would've slept this whole damn morning away.

"Help, help! Lord, I need your help!" Erica Campbell sang into my ear as the phone vibrated uncontrollably.

"Five minutes please!" I groaned into my pillow then lifted up my head and grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 9:45 am flashing at me. Why me? Why did I choose to be rebellious the night before an important test?

Ugh! My head was now pounding and I was struggling to open both of my eyes. I guess this was the so-called hangover that Laini and Raina talked so much about and looked like every damn Monday of the week. I couldn't lie it wasn't that all serious as they talked about it to be. Just the slight headache and the need to go back to sleep but that's like a normal morning for after a long night of studying. I sat up in my bed and turned off the alarm already being bombarded with text messages from the turn-up twins.

 I sat up in my bed and turned off the alarm already being bombarded with text messages from the turn-up twins

Of course, they would think that Pusha and I had sex last night. They were rooting me to lose my damn virginity so bad but it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I had one of the most memorable nights with Pusha when it was supposed to be with own best friends. He eased my way into drinking and smoking even though I was partially hating him for it because of this morning. But would I do it again with him? In a heartbeat.

I took off my covers and saw that I was stripped naked without a single article of clothes on making me a little shocked. I usually slept in an oversized T-shirt but naked was new to me but it did feel comfortable. Boy, did I know how Eve was feeling at this moment. I looked over at my dresser and saw my dress from last night sitting on the stool in front of my laptop. I leaned over my bed and saw my bra and lace boy shorts sprawled across the floor. I must have dumb high last night to the point where I just didn't give a fuck to strip naked and jump into the bed. I guess Hennesey and weed made you want to sleep butt ass naked.

I didn't have time to worry right now. I got up walking into the bathroom and stepping inside of the shower. As stepped under the warm shower as the water wet my hair as the excess water slid down my back, All I could smell was the weed from last night and the cologne that Pusha sported last night. I closed my eyes thinking about my face pressed into his chest smelling his YSL cologne that danced through my nostrils sending me into another world. The way we danced in front of his car as the only light we had was the one flickering alley light. Every few seconds I would see his brown eyes glance at me and pull me by my waist pulling me closer giving me a stronger smell of his scent. It was like a scene out of a damn movie, I was just waiting on the kiss to follow after.

"Tamia!" I heard my mom yell jumping me out of my dream making me turn off the water and step out wrapping myself in my towel and opening the door.

"Ma'am?" I said as he stood in front of me with his stern look as if I did something wrong. I mean I did but I hope she didn't know a damn thing about last night. I didn't want to hear her complaining for the next few days probably weeks because I was in a damn strip club.