XXXV- If You

"Hey! Hey!" I said as Tamia tried running after her mom trying to snatch the poor lady wig off before she could make it to her car

"You sick bitch, you did all that shit for a position? God must be so proud of your ass! Slimey hoe!" She screamed as she kicked in my arms, "I hope that baby die-" I covered her mouth with my hand as I carried her to the car opening the passenger door as I tossed her in and closed the door leaning on it.

"Pusha open the damn door!" she yelled through the window as I crossed my legs and arms waiting on her to calm down. Ain't no way I would drive while she was doing all that crazy shit.

I know she was livid, pissed and in a damn rage that they guy she used to be in love with and the woman who birthed her was fucking each other. Then they had a baby on the way. I couldn't blame her; her heart was being shattered in a million ways.

I looked at my phone, seeing the confirmation to meet the Gaza mafia, adding it to my calender as I slipped my phone in my pocket. Hopefully, Tamia would have her emotions in check. She was doing so well the past few weeks; I taught her how to shoot and defend herself and to command presence in every room that she walked into which she did well. But her emotions would put her in a fucked up situation if she didn't mask her emotions and play her poker face. This mafia business would rip her to shreds if she showed emotions.

"Ay she good?" Capo asked as he and Mila approached the car.

I still felt Tamia banging on the window, which meant that she still hadn't calmed down yet.

"Naw she need to cool the fuck down, she almost snatched her momma hair off," I said, shaking my head as both Capo and Mila laughed.

"Not even going to lie to you. I was wishing Unc would pop that bitch with a bullet. Pregnant bruh? And not even no random nigga, Tamia old dude. That shit is foul," Capo explained as I glanced at Tamia who sat there crying.

"Ay, I'll hit you later," I said dapping up Capo and smiled at Mila, "Nice to meet you," I said walking around to the driver's side of the car and getting in taking a glance at her.

"Hey," I said, reaching over only for her to brush me off as she turned towards the window.

I raised my brow wondering where the hostility was coming from but brushed it off driving the whole ride home in silence. Tamia barely said a word, she just looked out the window from time to time and texted her friends not even saying a word to me like I did some shit.

Once we got to my place, she immediately walked into the living room sitting on the couch while Duke and Vanity joined her.

"Wow," I mumbled as I walked into the room changing into some grey shorts and took off my shirt.