XXV - Good Things

Trevante

*Next Morning*

After what went down last night, I was going through two emotions, shocked and pissed. Shocked at the sheer realization that my own dad ran the biggest damn drug ring in Florida and somehow had my mom along with him. Then there was Pamela annoying ass that was testing every single limb in my body from not fucking her life up.

I didn't even have sleep last night, too much was on my mind. Every single situation went through my mind as to how everything would play out at Pamela's home. I even decided to bring Bri around for the sheer fact if I was going to talk to Pamela, the first word that would come out of my mouth would be foul.

I stayed parked in the parking lot as I looked at the door, my hands clenched onto the steering wheel.

Bri's softs hand fell onto mine as she consoled me making me take a deep breath.

"Relax and promise me that you will not lash out cause at the end of the day, she is still the mother of your child. Without her there will be no Pasia," she assured.

I glanced at her and saw the reasoning in her eyes. She was right, without Pamela there wouldn't be the beautiful twin of mine.

We both looked on as the door swung open and Pamela walked out along with her fucking jailbird ass nigga with Pasia in his arms with a blunt in between his lips. Now I was furious, Pasia was not supposed to be around that at all. I even took a look at Pamela who had a whole bottle of Hennesey in her hand as if it was nine pm knowing that it barely his eight in the morning yet. She was drinking up a storm in front of our daughter while her boyfriend smoked. It was making me wonder what the hell she was doing when her mom and the twins were around. Was she even a parent or just someone who managed to have kids and was lucky enough to have a mother who watched her kids without a problem while she turned up and lived this luxury lifestyle without her kids? I was honestly disgusted.

I flew open the car charging down the walkway.

"Shit! Tre!" I overheard Bri yell but the tunnel vision was set on Pamela.

I watched as her man tossed Pasia into Pamela's arms as if she was some damn ball and rushed over to me as we both stood face to face.

I eased him up and down as raised his brow at me like I was intimidated or some shit. He just didn't know that I really faced niggas way worse than him.

"Ay look, man, my concern ain't with you. I just came to pick up my daughter," I calmly tried to talk to him as I glanced behind him as I watched as Pamela lazily held Pasia making me a little worried that she would drop her. Lord knows if she dropped Pasia, I would personally lose my shit.

"You mean my daughter?" he corrected me as my brow rose as I chuckled at the utter bullshit he was speaking.

How the fuck would he be the dad when he spent all that damn time maybe taking prison dick for a year and a few months? Was he that fucking stupid? Or Pamela was putting some bullshit things in his head to make him think that he was Pasia's dad?

"Look, I been fucking your bitch since you were locked up. I know for sure that that little girl right there ain't yours. Also, I'm curious, did you even give a fuck about her or now you care because Pamela is giving you a place to stay so you can stay out of your P.O way? Fuck outta here," I said passing him only to be struck by a heavy blow to the back of my head.

The record scratched in my head making me turn around and I was in immediate defense mode. Now I was going to show this nigga that this nice guy was going to turn into a straight savage. Back to back I delivered right and left hooks that would make him realize that he was fighting the right now. In between every punch, he tried to fight back but I dodged every single hit.