XXXVI- Foul Him

I watched Pusha as he danced in front of the mirror as if he was the virgin just now

I watched Pusha as he danced in front of the mirror as if he was the virgin just now. He danced as if I wasn't even standing there the whole time he rapped Ball Greezy's 'Dats My Bae'.

"You got jumping off the deep end, booty right got me wantin' to take the rubber off and leave it in," he rapped along as he grinded in front of the mirror making me giggle

He looked up at me, grabbing me by the arm as he kissed me on the cheek wrapping his arms around me, swaying to the music.

"I promise not to judge you, see I'm a vibe type nigga and my vibe wanna love you," he whispered in my ear as we both looked at each other in the mirror.

He pushed up on me making me feel hard solid dick making me immediately push him away.

"Nope, Aht nope aint you say we going on a little field trip?" I asked taking his mind off of sex like we didn't finish fucking in his bed then in the shower.

"You ri--"

The music suddenly stopped and his generic iPhone tone filled the bathroom as he glanced at the screen.

"Who is it?" I asked as I looked at him through the mirror, his face grew puzzled from the number that was still calling.

He showed me the screen making me recognize the number, snatching the phone as I pressed the answer icon.

"Yes, Daddy?" I held the phone to my ear turning and facing Pusha his face clueless as hell.

"Tay," his voice differed from other times. It didn't hold authority or anything, just emptiness.

"Yes?" I answered as Pusha kissed on my neck.

"Where's your phone?"

I tried pushing him away only for him to take a handful of my ass into his hand and tightly squeeze.

"Pusha thought it was best to kind of turn off my phone and cool off," I answered, and there was a long silence over the phone and made me uneasy.

"Hand him the phone," he ordered as I shoved the phone into Pusha's hand and sat on the counter.