XLI - A Conference

If Ni was serious about me, I knew he would be outside in front of the school just like how I asked

If Ni was serious about me, I knew he would be outside in front of the school just like how I asked. The twins were at Trevante's and Tamia has this newfound friendship with Mila and they were taking up each other's time.

I got out the car walking over to the same bench taking a seat as I leaned back. I looked at my phone screen, barely only giving him five minutes to get to the front.

I didn't know what drew me to Ni, but I wanted to show him all about this Black Mafia lifestyle that he wanted to live. He was young and I for sure knew that crash told him all that generic fast money expensive cars and clothes bullshit. Knowing Ni young ass he believed every single word but never thought of the consequences. I was nice about the whole situation, rather than being like others and maybe killing or beating his ass for doing the shit he did.

"Hey," Ni voice took me out my thoughts as he looked more than nervous as he breathed heavily clenching onto his backpack straps.

"I see you made it," I said as he constantly looked behind me.

"Look, I need a quick favor from you." he was still peering behind me as if someone was chasing after him making me chuckle.

"So you need help from the feds, that's surprising," he frowned pacing back and forth making me sigh shaking my head, "What is it?"

"Look my teacher needed a parent teacher conference, and she was following me ever since I got out of practice," he explained.

No wonder he was easy to persuade. Ni was a bad ass kid if he had his teachers chasing after him. With the situation with his parents and his grandma ignoring him, I wouldn't suggest him acting a fool in class if a parent teacher conference would happen.

"Which old white lady I got to talk to?" I questioned as his eyes pointed behind me.

"Hmm old white lady, some opinion," I heard as I turned my head.

She was definitely not old and white. She had this glowing chocolate feature to her and her skin was free from any imperfections as well. She wore a grey pantsuit that hugged her curves and her hair cascaded down to her shoulders. She smiled at me then scowled at Ni making me glance at him.

"Ni, head to the car. I got you," I said, reaching into my pocket and throwing it at him.

"Aight Unc," he answered giving me the subtle hint of my relation to him and gave a slight nod.

"I'm Ms.Rowe and must be--" she took out her hand, and I held it in mine cracking a smile.

"Paxton," I introduced as she blushed, "So what did my nephew do? I know his bad ass gets in everything."

She giggled, catching me off guard. I couldn't lie her laugh was most definitely attractive, and she really didn't look like the teachers I grew up with. She was fine,I wouldn't be surprised if even her male coworkers tried to shoot their shot.