XXIV- Good Man

Pusha

After a very interesting night at the gala, it was time for my date with Tamia. As far as me given the opportunity to be head of drug operations along with Tamia, I was over the damn moon. I was given the opportunity to see over drug operations. That had to be the biggest fucking step for anyone who started at the bottom of the barrel in the mafia. Even though I was running it with Tamia, I didn't have any problems with it. Her dad obviously saw something in her to run a multimillion-dollar business and trusted her with it even though she had no knowledge of it.

After changing out of our clothes and into something way more relaxed, we headed for our date. I made Kamp set everything up since the gala took most of my time. I didn't want to do anything to over the top but decided to go for something that she would remember, Las Olas. It was already late and I knew it was going to be quiet and private just enough for us.

"There's just something about here that I like honestly," Tamia said as she took a deep breath and leaned close to me as we walked down the pathway.

It was still the same as the small lights from the nearby restaurants illuminated against the night sky bouncing out of the water and caught right in Tamia's eyes

It was still the same as the small lights from the nearby restaurants illuminated against the night sky bouncing out of the water and caught right in Tamia's eyes. I couldn't help but to stop and stare at her.

I didn't realize how much someone that I known for barely two months would be someone that I felt like I have known her for years. As if I met her in my past life.

"What?" she giggled as she smiled at me making me grin.

"Nothing girl, come on," i said as i dragged her along the dock to the same space where we both were the last time with a little twist.

There were a blanket, battery operated candles and portable speakers that were set on Pandora's R&B station. Since we ate at the gala it was better to eat something light but knowing Kamp she would do something like this. She had little Ceasar's pizza and a small order of wings, it made me just shake my head. I mean it wasn't bad since I had two joints in my pocket.

I was honestly nervous because she just stood there without saying a word.

"I mean if you don't like it the-"

"I love it," she said as she sat down and kicked off her sandals dipping them into the water. It made me warm inside that she appreciates this cause I remember the last time we were here her high ass was too paranoid to put her big toe in the water.

I sat next to her taking off my sneakers and socks and plunged my feet into the water suddenly relaxing. This was what I wanted peace and serenity with someone special and right now, Tamia was fulfilling that. She took the stress out of my fast life even though with due time she would be apart of it.

I heard the click of a lighter and I glanced at her and saw her with an already lit joint in between her lips making me burst out laughing.

"I really changed you into a stoner, can't even offer my joint," I chuckled as I reached into my pocket taking one of my grabba joints.