XVIII: Pusha Man

Pusha

After dropping Tamia home, I was on a private jet heading to Denver, Colorado making this drop off earlier than I should and back home in less than ten hours' time. The whole time Tamia was on my mind as if how she was going to react to this lifestyle of mines that I was living. I was always covered and didn't have to worry about anyone coming after me but you never knew what would happen to be a part of organized crime.

As I laid in bed, I stared at the ceiling wondering when Tamia was going to call me back. Shit, I was really going crazy over this girl and I needed to check myself about it. But since that ramen head ass nigga was around, I was thinking of every damn situation of them together.

Capo

Ay nigga open the door

Received: 11:15 am

I smiled at the text and jumped from my bed and started to walk to the door as Duke paced behind me making me shake my head.

I opened the door and saw Capo as he stood at the door with this big ass smile and a whole bunch of shopping bags.

"Capo!" I smiled.

"Pusha man! What's good nigga?" he said as we gave each other dap and I helped him out picking up a few of the bags and sat them in the living room.

"Shit ain't nothing a real nigga can't handle." I sat on the couch and leaned back stretching my legs.

Aside from Kamp, Capo was and still is my first ever best friend. Ever since we met in the sixth grade, we have been close. He was honestly the reason I got into this shit. Even though he was way higher in rank, he never hesitated to make sure I was constantly straight. From selling 3.5 in the neighborhood and the club it turned into pounds and kilos to people from Canada to Australia, it was really a game changer. Capo came from royalty but never took it for granted, a matter of fact none of his family took it for granted. He still lived in Miami Gardens with the rest of the hood niggas but that didn't mean he wasn't protected.

"Yeah I head you been making moves, not a single complaint from a client, unlike these niggas my dad hired, fuckers already messing up." he shook his head in annoyance.

I couldn't blame him. Nobody did business how I did business. I was one of a kind, that's where the nickname Pusha came from. I constantly made sure that all my drops were on time if not even earlier than scheduled. I kept in contact with all clients whether if I was meeting with them in person or they had someone pick it up, everything was done professionally. Pusha came naturally to me, I had everything anybody needed.

"Can't nobody do business like Pusha," I shrugged my shoulders as he laughed.

"That's why I need you to attend the Beyond Imagination Gala," he offered and I raised my brow at him.

The Beyond Imagination Gala wasn't just some small event, everybody was anybody attended that and for a natural purpose. On the outside it was to fund schools for any new equipment and fund local business and what not but honestly under all that was a networking event. Figuring out who's who and how they would benefit them. A lot of the people I made drops to locally attended that event obviously because of their status, but my status was low. These people wouldn't give a fuck about me. Shit, even with Capo being my best friend and his dad is a right hand to the head boss, I was still low in the ranking.

"Capo, no. Hell no, that's yall shit. I'm just a Pusha man. I make drops, not attend them fancy ass parties," I declined immediately.

"Well," he threw the invitation on my lap, "Specially delivered from the head boss himself."