XXII- A New Business

Tamia

"Okay breath Tamia, breath," I said to myself as I took deep breaths as I stood on the balcony trying not to have a complete meltdown.

Out of everything to see while going down from the steps, my eyes were fixated on Pusha. My eyes stayed directly onto him trying to wonder why he was here and talking to my dad out of all people along with uncle Chauncy and Capo. Was he really just a damn party promoter or was there more to it?

"Tamia..." I heard Pusha's voice making me turn to him with my brow raised as I folded my arms across my chest.

I couldn't lie, he looked like something straight off of GQ magazine. As much as I wanted to run into his arm and kiss him, I needed an explanation and a good one at that.

Honestly so many damn emotions were running in my head, I didn't know what to think or feel. Hot tears were running down my cheeks as it fell onto my hand making me take a deep breath from crying anymore than I was now.

"Dammit beautiful, this really wasn't the way to explain everything," he stepped towards me taking the handkerchief and wiping my tears.

I stepped back, "Then explain to me Pusha."

He sat down on a chair in front of me then patted his knee as if he was Santa Clause. I rolled my eyes looking out the balcony only to feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me onto him.

"You can be mad at me all you want, princess," he whispered in my ear making me squeeze my legs together and glance at him.

I sighed, "Trust me, I barely known that I was a mafia princess for a whole 72 hours," I turned to him, "What about you?"

"I travel for your dad," he said as he traced the circles along my dress on my thigh. I knew there was more to it than just traveling with my dad.

I turned to him, placing my hands on his cheeks and watched as his whole body relaxed and looked directly in my eyes. I know he was scared to tell me, scared that I was going to judge him or leave him.

"Capo and I are cool friends. Yes, I'm still a party promoter but wasn't making anything being a push man. I'm traveling the world dropping off product for your dad for good pay," he explained. He intertwined his hands with mine, "But... even with a good lifestyle, happiness didn't fully come around until I met you," I looked up at him as our foreheads connected leaving us in silence.

"Hey Tamia, your dad..." I heard Cassie making Pusha and I quickly separate as I stood up from his lap, "Well... is there something that I don't know about?" Cassie said as she sipped on her glass of wine.

Pusha smiled as he stood behind me, his hand placed right above my ass.

"Cassie, this is Pusha, Pusha this is my cousin Cassie who is also Capo's sister," I introduced as Cassie squinted her eyes and grinned.

She placed her wine glass on the edge of the balcony, "So how long yall been fucking?" she asked aloud making my eyes widen.

"Dammit Cassie, no we are arent and I would appreciate that you stay fucking silent," I threatened as she burst out laughing.

"I mean by the look of deep lust in his eyes," I glanced at Pusha who stared at me as he licked his lips, "He must love him a taste of Tamia," she added making him chuckle.

"It's a guilty pleasure, let me give your dad an update," he said before kissing me on the cheek then whispered, "Hopefully I can show you how sorry I am tonight."

I didn't say a word but part of me wanted to ditch this whole thing and forgive him all night.

"Hm no wonder Uncle T speaks highly of him along with Capo," she said as we both walked back to the rest of the party where everyone was already in their seats.