XVI: More and More

Pusha

The whole car ride to my apartment, I couldn't help but glance at Tamia every now and then as she stared out the window. That kiss was everything and now my mind was stamped for her. I initially kissed her just so her annoying ass ex could leave her alone, but once she kissed me back and I didn't give a fuck about her ex or anything else at the point. Her lips were super soft to the point where I didn't even want to let her go. It instantly put butterflies in my stomach making me crave her way more.

As I pulled into the garage, she turned to me and raised her brow.

"I was sitting at home binge watching Martin before I had to come to your rescue, so you're going to join me," I explained as she giggled.

"First, I didn't need saving and second, Martin? Really?" She rolled her eyes as I parked in my spot and got out as she followed.

"Unless you got other plans," I stopped meeting her eyes as I took out my arm as she cuffed her arm around mine.

We walked inside the elevator and the doors closed. I looked down at her as she kept her head down most likely trying not to face me.

"You still flustered by that kiss?" I asked as I pressed the penthouse button.

"Huh?" she looked up at me, her cheeks super red.

She was caught off guard and I know she didn't want to talk about it, it came out of nowhere. She couldn't say she didn't like it because she was into the kiss just as much as I was.

"I said," I cornered her in the elevator staring her down as her body grew tense. Our bodies so close together we could've damn near made a fire. I felt her warm breath on my neck making me bite my lip lightly.

Her head stayed low as I chuckled. I lifted up her chin slightly leveling her eyes to mine.

"Damn," I mumbled only to be disturbed by the elevator's doors opening onto my floor.

I licked my lips winking at her and walked out of the elevator and down the hall to my door as Tamia dragged behind

I licked my lips winking at her and walked out of the elevator and down the hall to my door as Tamia dragged behind. She was most likely hot and bothered and had to walk with her legs slightly spread.

"Can you walk a little faster?" I joked as she stuck the middle finger at me finally reaching the door.

"Can you shut the hell up?" she mocked.

"I mean, I can," I cracked a smile as her brows furrowed together and smiled shaking her head.

"Nope. No, let's go inside. Come on open this door."

I turned to her, my back to the door, "First things first, you scared of dogs?" I asked as she shook her head no.

Finally, a woman good with dogs because I was tired of putting them in cages even though they are super friendly. I opened the door coming inside as I set my keys on the counter immediately hearing paws already running down the hallway. I saw Duke emerge from the corner immediately running around my feet and took his attention to Tamia.