XXX- Ready To Love

Bri

I looked on as he sat in the middle of the vacant home at the figure tied and bound into the single steel chair. This was it, this was the clarity that I needed. We were or I guess I was holding out on it for so long in between helping out Tre and work from Ray, my hands were tied. Today I had time. I sneaked out while Tre was sleep knowing that he'll have a whole fit knowing what I was doing.

Tre been by my side enough for me to be wanting him more than I should. Even with his excessive baggage, such as Pamela, I honestly didn't mind carrying it along with him. He was a great protector, a friend and an exceptional father to Pasia.

I looked at Beanie and smirked as he looked at me as if I wasn't capable of fucking him up. Beanie was the reason for so much of my crazy fucked up life that I didn't want to explain and who was there? Trevante.

I walked over pulling the ball gag from his mouth only to quickly connect the negative clamp to his balls while I held the positive clamp as I stood next to the battery.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up before I fry your balls off," I threatened as he cleared his throat.

"So why I'm here and it's you and not Trevante ol bitch ass?" He questioned as I rolled my eyes tapping the battery with my clamp making it quickly electrocute him.

He still had that smart ass mouth despite going through his last few minutes alive but it was fucking Beanie, he would not switch it up at all for anyone.

"Shit!" he yelled in pain.

"You're my problem not Trevante and shit you pulled a few weeks back was the final straw," I explained as I tapped the battery sending another shock wave to his balls. He groaned loudly as he ended it in a sinister laugh.

"You mad about that little ass cut? Come on jitterbug, you've went through worst remember? These fists you just doesn't forget," he warned as my eye twitched as he tried to make me remember.

When I was running with Beanie, his use of discipline was beating his women senseless. I remember going to the local clinic with a different reason every time until they just stopped asking me. Every time it was different until it was the last straw. After being short fifty dollars, Beanie beat me so bad to where I was put into a medically induced coma to properly heal.

"Don't call me that," I said as I picked up the machete from the corner of the room slowly walking over to him.

"And what you going to do jitterbug?" he questioned before I raised my brow and hacked the machete into his shoulder as blood spewed out spraying onto my clothes and face.

"Come on, don't scream and cry now, it's just a little cut." I mimicked Beanie's voice as he choked on his own blood.

I swung my knife again across his stomach as fat and guts spilled onto the floor as he struggled to pick up his guts with his legs.

"This is the death that you deserved. For the woman that you not only beat but raped, killed and kidnapped all these years. I didn't know why it took me so long but seeing you slowly die brings a sense of peace now," I explained as he struggled to speak only to drop dead right in the chair.

I walked out in the abandoned parking lot already sending a text to get the scene cleaned up. I got to the car opening the truck and grabbed Tre's jacket throwing it on before speeding back home.

My thoughts were clouding my head so much i barely even realized how quick I got back to Trevante's place. My heart was pacing faster than usual, but I just knew that it was the damn adrenaline pumping massively through my body.