XXI- Daddy's Little Girl

Pusha

*Night of the gala*

I looked myself in the mirror and checked myself out as i ran fingers through my beard and fixed my hair in the mirror may be the tenth time. I adjusted my suit in the mirror literally making thirty poses before being fully satisfied with the decision that Capo made on buying this damn suit for me.

I walked out into the living room to Kamp as she sat on the couch watching Jeopardy.

"Kay," i said as i stood next to her but her eyes fixed onto the tv.

"Yeah," she lowly answered but didn't even notice me.

"Fuck," i grumbled before walking in front of the tv blocking her view.

Her mouth dropped immediately as she jumped up from the couch trying to push me out of the way.

"Dammit Push! I'm trying to see if Brad is going to get to two million dollars and you making it hard!" She complained as I shook my head.

"Well do I look good? I need some type of validation from a woman and your the closest," I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"You look good Pusha, I don't even know why you tripping. I've never seen you this nervous in your life."

She moved onto the other side of the couch catching a better view of the tv.

I was nervous for two things, one was finally meeting the man that signed all my damn checks. I was going to be around the top of the food chain, not that it was something I've never been around but the head of the black mafia was a whole different ball game. He was what I wanted to be, so lowkey to the point where everyone questioned his authority. He was powerful while living the life of a regular joe running a business that was known by many. His kids must've been the most spoiled ass brats running around spending his money without a care in the world.

Then i was also nervous for our first official date with Tamia. I honestly wanted it to be perfect and show the side of me that can be romantic, kind of. I wanted tonight to be the night where she really would fall head over heels for me but my mind was deciphering everything that can go wrong tonight than right.

"Man where the fuck is Capo?" I questioned as I pulled back the sleeve on my suit at my Movado watch.

There was finally a knock on the door and i was hoping and praying that it was Capo late ass. I didn't want to be late at all.

I got up walking over to the door and opened it seeing Capo in an all black on a black suit with Ferragamo matching belt and shoes looking crisp as hell.

"Pusha man! What's good? I see my choice in fashion fits you," he joked as i nervously fixed the cuff of my jacket then grabbed my keys.

"You're late," I said.

"Nigga, it takes time to look good," he smiled as he flashed his jewelry.

I didn't even say a word and just decided to let Kamp stay the night since she wasn't going to leave anyway and the plans to stay with Tamia till the morning was on my mind.

"Ay nigga you that nervous? My uncle ain't that mean, that nigga is the most laid back person ever." Capo assured me as we both walked to our cars.

The drive there felt like some crazy shit show but the closer i got to the place the more i was starting to be relaxed.

"Incoming call from Tamia," the car audio said making me slightly smile.

I decided not to contact Tamia all day just so she can miss me a little more and i could actually plan tonight without any distractions and a million and one questions asking what exactly i had planned.