(1)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Her thin and frail body was hauled by two men, covered in muscles. She gasp as she was thrown on the lit up stage. She heard audiences cheered, but she couldn't see any of them, because the seating area wasn't lit at all. The spotlight on her was also quite blinding, making her even more scared. She watch as a man walk on the stage and people clapped, by the sound of the claps, there wasn't many people and the room wasn't so big. The man was wearing really fancy clothes, compared to her ragged ones. The man was giving a speech, in a language she didn't understand, sometimes she can hear the audiences laughing at what he said, or sometimes they would randomly speak out. No doubt they had started to bid on her, but she couldn't understand how much she cost.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. I know she may not look the part being so thin and looking so weak..." Her face was gripped and face towards the crowd, her tears glistening in the light.

"A crier, as we can see... " The man said, making the crowd laugh.

"But she is really hardworking, good in the kitchen. And also, this is only for the gentlemen, she is a virgin. Can you imagine... a foreigner and a virgin? Hmm, delicious combo, don't you think? Her blood and body is not stained. So, how about we kick up the price a little?" The man asked, making the crowd go boo.

"Oh, come on! You rich leeches! Just a little more and you can have her for life!" The man said, winking at the crowd, surely he has the crowd in the palm of his hand. The audience started bidding again, sometimes she would hear a lady's voice, but most of the time it was men. Her crying by now had stopped, but all she wanted to do right now, was run away. Truthfully, she was quite thankful that there was some people that would bid on her. If none of them did, she would have to stay here and become a slave to the men here, including those two men that brought her here. The girls that didn't get sold, were stuck here forever.

"Two thousand! Going once! Going twice!"

"Five thousand!" Another man bid, by this time, only men were bidding, the ladies seem to have given up.

"Going once! Going twice!"

"Fifty thousand!" Another man said, this time the crowd went silent and chills run through the room.

"Oh my. Oh my. Seems like we have a valued customer tonight"

"Okay! Going once! Going twice!" He did a little pause, before he put his palm out towards the man that bid.

"Sold! To the man for fifty thousand dollars!" The girl was surprised that the man could see the audience and could actually point out to people. Then, there was a spotlight, in the audience, her eyes were round, looking at the person that bought her. All the could make out was a very strong figure and dark brown hair. Nothing else.

"Step up! And claim your new item!" The man said. She gasp as the two men from just now, grabbed her and hauled her from the stage.

"Ah!" She was tossed from one hand to another. Then, she was carried away once again. This time, she was relieved to be gone from this place.

~~~~~~~~~~

She glance around to see where she is. Of course, this wasn't some random customer, it reeks of wealth here. But mostly, all the customers at Hell are wealthy, as she have heard. Yes, that place was literally called Hell. It just seems like it wants to terrify the girls even more. Girls like her, were picked up from the orphanage and hauled into Hell, where they work as they're still young and as soon as they're old enough, they're sell towards these rich customers. As she was dragged around by a man, she then was told to enter the room, of course, in another language she couldn't understand. It sounded soothing at times and sometimes, it sounded harsh.