(34)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ah!" A punch flew on her face, making her spit out blood.

"I'm telling you! You got the wrong person!" She glared up at the guy.

"Nope. I definitely got the right one"

"Damn you, asians!" She hissed, half in pain, half in anger.

"Shut up!" A kick flew straight on her stomach, making her grunt in pain.

"Racist b**ch!" She got spit on, before she was left alone in the dark room. She groans in pain, wondering what the hell went wrong. Who were those people? They were quite good looking too? Why did she have to get beat up by them? Why can't they love me instead? She chuckle at the thought, but then she groan in pain, as her chest hurts.

"Alex. Why do you always get yourself in trouble?" She asked herself.

It's so funny how she grew up being a delinquent, spending money recklessly and trying to get her parents attention. Her parents were devastated and became depressed as they thought Kimberly died in the fire. It was only when she act up and got kicked out of school then they started to pay more attention to Bryan and her. When things were going great with her parents, she felt like she had it all, but then the accident happened. Her happiness always don't last long. It's always a brief moment of happiness and when she's at her peak, she came crashing down back to the dirt. Now she's really in dirt.

"Don't I deserve to be happy for a long time? Can't I have more taste of happiness?" Alex started coughing up blood.

"I don't know how those leeches can stand the taste. Ugh!" She groans. She was on her way to go and see Kimberly after three months to surprise her, but instead, she was the one that got surprised.

"I wanna go home" She said to herself, as a tear escaped her eye.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!" Kimberly shoot up as she had a bad dream. She glance around to see that she was in her room, safe and sound and it was still night.

"What's wrong?" Wonho asked, looking at her sweaty face.

"I just had a bad dream" Kimberly said, as she slowly climb out of the bed and head to the bathroom. He watch as she went to the bathroom and he slowly followed her. Kimberly rinsed her face and wipe it dry. Wonho hugged her from behind and place his chin on her shoulder.

"Do you feel better?" Wonho asked. She shake her head.

"I'm gonna call, Alex"

"You already called her yesterday. She is fine and doing work. She's probably busy, it's in the middle of the day there"

"You go and head back to bed first" She reach up and ruffled his hair.

"Not without you" He said, squeezing her waist tighter.

"Okay" She give in and let him drag her back to bed.

"Close your eyes and sleep" He said, as he hugged her from behind, like a teddy bear.

"I want to face you" She turn around and hug his shoulders. He smile as he place his head at the crook of her neck.

"Sleep" He said, smacking her butt and making her gasp.

"Did you just spanked me?" She asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"Why? You don't like it?" He asked.