(28)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"The BTS members are at it again. Don't they ever rest?"

"It seems like they are looking for a way to exposed themselves to the whole world"

"What's the point in doing that? Even if they did, then what?" Minhyuk asked.

"They might have another motive"

"We're wasting our time talking about them. Is there nothing better to do?" Wonho asked the council.

"Mr. Shin. It seems your little friend, Yoona might have something to do with them"

"Maybe she was threatened by them, you never know when it comes to them, right?" Wonho asked, defending Yoona. The other members were also feeling defensive of her.

"She's been with us ever since we were children, that is two hundred years ago. She wouldn't do anything like that" Hyungwon said.

"We don't know yet. We didn't assume anything" The council said.

"The way you said it, you make it seem like she did something wrong" Jooheon said.

"I'm leaving. We are wasting our time talking about this nonsense" The seven elite members got up from their seats and left the meeting room.

"My lords! Please! We aren't finish yet" They block the entrance of the room.

"We're leaving. Step away, or else we have to use the hard way" Their eyes changed a different colour, making the council step back.

"Now, we wouldn't want to start a conflict, do we? The seven of you are treated like princes in the community, like idols to the other vampires, it would be bad to destroy that image"

"Image. Reputation. Connections. Popularity. Fortune. Is that what the council is all about?" Shownu asked, as he pushed them aside and they all left.

"Man, if I knew they were gonna talk trash about Yoona and talk about BTS all day, I wouldn't come" Changkyun said.

"How about we invite her to come?" Changkyun asked Wonho, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I agree. Let's see what she's up to"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, no! The master is back!" Emily said, as she saw a vision.

"Alex! Kimberly!" Emily rushed towards the nursery room to wake them up.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, as she was the first to wake up, before she shake Kimberly to wake up.

"The master will be back! You guys have to leave!" Emily said.

"But it's not even a week yet?!" Kimberly rushed and got up. She head straight to the bathroom with Alex. The got ready in a haste washing their faces, brushing their teeth and changing their clothes.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" Emily rushed them. Kimberly and Alex quickly grabbed their things and head out of the nursery room. They froze hearing heavy footsteps and voices.

"In here!" Emily hissed, directing them to another room. They rushed into the room and Emily closed the door, leaving the both of them.

"If he knows, we're screwed" Alex hissed towards Kimberly.

"It's only midnight. They left this morning and they're back? What the heck?" Kimberly asked.

"I'm gonna miss the twins" Alex said.