(53)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Yeah! Coming!" She replied, as she put on her denim jacket. She quickly grabbed her purse and phone, before heading out of the room.

"Kimberly? What exactly happened yesterday?" Alex asked, as she pointed towards the kitchen. Kimberly remembered her throwing a tantrum and she felt embarrassed at how childish she was.

"I saw a... monster" Alex look at her weirdly. Monster? Of course, she was gesturing towards Wonho, who else could it be?

"Really? I saw a little mice" She heard a voice budging into their conversation and she mentally sigh at hearing his voice. She quickly walk away and head towards the door.

"Come on! We'll be late!" Kimberly said to her kids.

"Coming!" Aria was going slow down the stairs, while Chris was running.

"Let's go" Alex said to Wonho and he followed behind Alex. Kimberly's eyes widened as she look at Wonho. He's coming with us?! Her eyes widened even more when she saw what he was wearing. Denim jacket? Really? She mentally cursed, feeling like she wanted to go back and changed her clothes.

"Mom! Let's go!" The two year old said, tugging on her hand.

"Y-yeah. I'm coming" She followed the kids out the door. Bryan and Changkyun was already waiting at the front.

"I'm going with Appa!" Aria said, as she went to Wonho.

"Aria! Aria! Get back h-!" She cut herself off, when she saw Wonho lifting her up.

"Daddy's little girl" Wonho said, as he look over towards Kimberly. She quickly look away, feeling annoyed and she hold onto Chris's hand. She entered the passenger seat in Bryan's car, with Chris sitting on her lap. While Alex, Changkyun and Wonho, along with Aria went in Changkyun's car.

"Everybody ready?" Bryan asked.

"Ready!" Kimberly replied, with Chris cheering.

"Let's go" Bryan said, as he started driving and leading the way, with the other car following them from behind. As they arrived at the traffic light that was red, she felt a car pulling up beside theirs. She turn and instantly see Aria and Wonho. Aria was smiling and waving at her, Chris waved back.

"Mom! Look! It's Aria!" She slowly nodded at him. She look towards Aria who was making funny faces towards Chris who followed suit.

"God. I have two baboons in my life" Kimberly said.

"Ha! That's what mom used to say about me and Alex!" Bryan said, as he burst out laughing.

"She did?" Kimberly turned to Bryan for a moment, seeing him nod, before turning back to the front.

"Mom! Look!" Kimberly didn't want to look, but she did anyways. Bang! She felt like she has been shot, as she saw Wonho giving her a flying kiss and a wink. She quickly look away, feeling disgusted a little.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're eating here first, before we go" Bryan said, as he parked the car. Chris was playing around with Kimberly's hair and making her hair as a moustache.

"Where is this place?"

"It's our childhood diner. Mom and dad used to bring us here a lot" He said. She slowly nodded and open the door, which Chris instantly jump out and started to run.