(3)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"This rules and regulations are stupid!" She hissed.

"That is called being a slave. Perhaps, after he sees your skills, he might remove you from being a slave" Emily said, watching as she is reading through the booklet.

"Yeah, he sounds really nice" She said, sarcastically.

"He can be. He is like a big brother to me, at times, but if he is mad, he hit me once, I got so shocked" She look at Emily in disbelief.

"He hit you?" She asked.

"Only on my back. I'm thankful he did that, instead of killing me" Emily said.

"You're a kid. What exactly are you doing in this house?" She asked, Emily's eyes widened at that.

"Uh. Actually... well, I..." Emily isn't sure if she should tell her.

"You don't know?" She asked. Emily thought for a moment, before nodding.

"Yeah. I don't know" She said. She pulled the robe closer together, feeling uncomfortable, as if someone was staring at her. Emily look up, feeling a presence as well, she was right. There he is. The master. He was walking on the ceiling, his arms were crossed and his eyes were directly on hers. He put a finger to his lips, telling her to keep quiet about his presence.

"Emily. Why are you so quiet?" She asked.

"We have arrived" Emily said. Wonho, who was on the ceiling, quickly teleported into the room. He stayed on the ceiling.

"Is he in there?" She asked Emily, which she nod her head and run off.

"Emily! Where are you going?!" She asked, watching the little kid run. She look back into the dark room, then she slowly walk in.

"Uh... ma-" She decided to keep her mouth shut, well, she doesn't know if he's in there or not. He watched as she stood in the room, uncomfortably. She felt nervous and not knowing what's to come after she met him, is torture! Mental torture! She saw there was a couch, she really wanted to sit after a long walk just to find this room. She went to sit down, but then a voice stopped her.

"I didn't allow you to sit" She instantly stop in her tracks and put a hand over her heart. Her heart instantly raced. His voice echoes throughout the room. Oh my god! He's here! He's here! Okay, calm down! Calm down! Remember your skills! She hissed in her head. He can hear heartbeat all the way to the ceiling. Nervous, huh? He then slowly walk directly above her, he then kneeled on the ceiling, his eyes on her.

"Take off that robe. It's annoying" He said.

"Can't I just put it on?" She asked, making him feel more annoyed than he already is.

"Are you challenging me?!" He asked, with a slight icy tone.

"No! Of course, not!" Am I that crazy to challenge a vampire?! She quickly took off her robe and place the robe on the couch. Her arms quickly went to hide her chest, crossing it over her chest. She cleared her throat, feeling uncomfortable. He bit his lips, smelling more of her blood. His fangs itched to bite into her skin. He then stood up straight on the ceiling and drop down, instantly landing on his two feet, right behind her. He watch as she was unknown to his presence.

"Get on the bed" He said. Her, hearing his voice behind her, turned around to face him. It was too dark, but there was a bit of light, emitting from the moon into the room and she can see his eyes. It was brown in color, she can see. His eyes look directly on hers.