(31)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Good morning, babe" Alex greeted Kimberly as she walk down the stairs.

"Good morning"

"Did you sleep well?" Alex asked, as she was mixing up the pancake batter.

"Did I sleep?" She asked, as she yawned. Alex look up and look at Kimberly's face. Guess I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep last night, Alex thought.

"What are you making?" Kimberly asked.

"Pancakes" She replied.

"Are the twins awake?" Alex asked, as she started to cook the pancakes.

"Yeah. I just fed them and changed their diapers" Kimberly replied, as she open the fridge to grab a drink.

"Good morning" Changkyun greeted them, as he jog down the stairs. Alex just smiled at him, while Kimberly greeted him back.

"You're early" Kimberly stated.

"Yes, I am" He said, as he took a seat at the dining table. Alex stacked his pancakes and spread butter and syrup all over. Kimberly grabbed the plate and served him.

"Thank you" He said, as he smiled at her and glance at Alex. Alex felt him glancing at her and she felt a blush crept up her neck.

"I smell food!" Minhyuk skip down the steps and head straight to the dining room.

"Here" Kimberly passed him a plate and he smiled at her.

"You're the best" He said, taking the plate from her and started to eat.

"Hyungwon won't wake up" Kihyun said, as he, Jooheon and Shownu was carrying Hyungwon down the stairs.

"What the hell?!" Minhyuk got up and joined them to carry him down. Changkyun just simply shake his head at his hyungs.

"How old are you guys? Seriously" He said, shaking his head.

"We're just 21"

"That's the age where we stopped aging! That's not our real age!" Jooheon said.

"I think I'm 230 something, I'm not sure" Minhyuk said, as he shrug it off and took his seat.

"Ugh! There you go!" They placed him on the seat and watch as his head lolled back, making them burst in laughter.

"He's still sleeping" Kihyun stated. Then Jooheon grabbed a pancake from Changkyun's plate and slid it in Hyungwon's mouth that was parted slightly.

"Take a picture!" Minhyuk took out his phone and quickly snap Hyungwon's pic. They all burst out laughing at that. Kimberly smile and shake her head as she served them.

"Thank you" They all said, before they dig in.

"Wait, where's Wonho?" Shownu asked, looking around.

"He's still sleeping" Kimberly said.

"I'm sure he is. After last night, I'm not surprised" Minhyuk said, making Kimberly freeze.

"Ha! I knew it! Man, you guys were so loud!" Minhyuk said, pointing at Kimberly. Kimberly quickly walk away, as the blood rushed to her head, feeling embarrassed.

"I don't know what you're talking about" She said. Alex cooked one last pancake and placed it in the plate.

"I'm gonna go check on Emily" Alex said, as she jog up the stairs. She entered the room and she look at Emily who was putting on perfume.