(57)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
FOUR MONTHS LATER

"How is she?" Kimberly asked Changkyun, that looks disheveled as hell.

"I don't know! She lost a lot of blood! I was so shocked. I woke up from her screaming" Changkyun said.

"Calm down, okay?" Kimberly hugged him. Wonho instantly felt jealous and grab her shoulders, squeezing it a little.

"She can make it. She's strong" Kimberly added, rubbing his back soothingly. Wonho squeezed her shoulders a bit more. She then pull away and she look at him.

"We need the husband in here!" The door opened and the nurse's head popped out.

"I'm here!" Changkyun instantly rushed towards the nurse and entered the room.

"Oh. I hope she's okay" Kimberly looks worried and concerned for her sister. There was even blood all over Changkyun's shirt.

"You look comfortable with him, didn't you?" He asked.

"What are you talking about now? His wife is in there, sacrificing her life for their babies and you're jealous right now?" She was annoyed by him.

"I'm sorry" He said. She went and hugged him.

"It's fine" She said, he then leans down and kisses her forehead.

"How did you do going through pregnancy?" He asked.

"I did... okay" She said, hesitantly.

"I'm just worried about my sister right now" She said.

"She'll be fine. I'm sure she will" Wonho said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god" Kimberly look down at the two babies and smile.

"Two baby boys. They'll be handful" Kimberly stated, looking up at Changkyun that was just staring down at them.

"They're mine. They're a result of me and Alex" Changkyun was looking at the two babies in disbelief.

"She did it. She really did it" Changkyun said, as he look at Alex that was sleeping soundly, even snoring a little.

"Congratulations on becoming a father" Kimberly said, holding his shoulder for a brief moment.

"Thank you. I'm really worried and nervous. I don't know what will happen if I messed up" He said, truthfully.

"Every parents will eventually messed up somehow. It's unavoidable" Kimberly reassured him, making him nod.

"Apparently, all the blood is because the head was almost out" Changkyun stated.

"So, it was easy pushing them out. Lucky, their heads are so small. If it was big, I can't imagine the pain she will go through" They were stunned for a moment when they heard Alex's loud snoring.

"Yeah... The doctors gave her painkillers, so she's sleeping like a bear now" Changkyun sugarcoated.

"No. She really snores like that" Kimberly said.

"Yeah. She snores like that" Changkyun knew his wife was like that.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah. So good to be back" Alex stated, as she sat in the living room.

"Putting them to sleep, is so goddamn hard" Alex stated.