(44)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"I'm gonna be a father!" Kihyun exclaimed, a bright smile on his face. They all instantly went to congratulate them, giving Kihyun and Shannon hugs.

"See, I told you. He loves you" Alex said to Shannon.

"Thank you" Shannon said, as she hugged Alex.

"Woah. Is it just me, or your breasts are looking bigger?" Shannon asked, looking down at Alex's chest.

"I don't know. Why are you even commenting on my boobs?" Alex asked, making Shannon chuckle.

"Everyone. Come and eat!" Emily called them. Minhyuk was the first to get up and head towards the dining room. Shannon and Alex head towards the dining room. As they all started eating, Minhyuk suddenly popped another question.

"Way too much things going on in just a year. I wonder, who's gonna get pregnant next?" Minhyuk asked, making Kimberly and Alex to choke on their food. Kimberly cupped her mouth and tried to cough it off and Alex kept drinking water to push it down.

"Guess we have our answer" Minhyuk said, glancing between Kimberly and Alex. Alex and Kimberly started to blush, feeling embarrassed by Minhyuk's assumption.

"I guess naming your kids Vanilla will be soon" Minhyuk said towards Alex.

"Uh... Vanilla is like a prostitute's name. I think I should change it" Alex said, making the room chuckle.

"Really? I think it's cute" Changkyun said, making Alex look at him weirdly.

"For a pet" He added, which Alex agreed to.

"Which one do you like better? Cats, or dogs?" Alex asked Changkyun.

"A dog"

"Me too" Alex said.

"Me and Kimberly are allergic to cats, right?" Alex asked, which Kimberly nodded to. Alex then look at Chris that was seating beside her, on the baby chair.

"Why isn't he eating?" Alex asked, as she saw Chris playing around with his food.

"What is that?" Alex asked Kimberly, pointing to the bowl.

"It's baby food. I think it's sweet peas" Kimberly said, cringing as well.

"Ew! Sweet peas? You know they hate sweet peas. Don't eat that, Chris! It's poison!" Alex grabbed his bowl and went to throw out the contents in the sink.

"What are you doing?" Kimberly asked.

"You'll see" Alex replied. She went to make a fruit purée from bananas, apples and throw in some milk powder, she did the same for Aria. She went back to the dining room, before placing the two bowls in front of Chris and Aria.

"What did you make?"

"A fruit purée" Alex replied, as she went to feed Chris.

"It smells good" Kimberly said as she feed Aria who was beside her. Chris started eating and kept urging Alex to feed him, jumping in his seat.

"Say, mama" Alex said to Chris.

"Ma-ma" Alex said once again.

"They're so big already, but they won't talk" Alex stated.

"Alex. Eat" Kimberly said, pointing to her food.

"Yes, ma'am" Alex turned to face her food and started eating.