(10)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Why do you have to end now?!" She hissed to no one. Her time of the month, is the only thing that saved her, from getting into the master's bed. Now it's finished and she's hoping she could lie to him, but she knows he won't be fool. It's been a week and three days since she said she had her period. Who the hell takes that long to bleed, seriously?

"Emily" She called. She watch as Emily went to sit by the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Please help me" She pleaded, grabbing onto Emily's small hands.

"I can't do it tonight" She stated.

"Do what?"

"I can't be with the master tonight" She said. Emily sigh at that.

"Kimberly. I can't do anything. The master is way more powerful than me"

"I'm not asking you to fight, Emily. Are you crazy?"

"An eight year old kid, against a monster"

"I'm like him too" Emily stated.

"Yeah, I know. But you're not like him"

"What?"

"I meant-! Ah! Nevermind" Kimberly gave up.

"She meant your attitude, Emily. You're not like him" Shannon came into the room, saying. The both of them look at her, shock.

"Why is it that you always come in, suddenly speaking as if you were hearing our conversation?" Emily asked, Shannon ignored her question, walking towards Kimberly.

"Come on. Get up. Remember, punctuality" She said.

"Lunch with the master?" Kimberly asked, making her nod.

"I'm so tired" She whined.

"A jet-lag that lasts a week? Classic" Shannon replied.

"How is he so goddamn active?" She asked, turning to Shannon.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Shannon replied.

"Shannon!" She whine, pouting at her.

"Come on. Get up" Shannon pulled her up and dragged her towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

She was chewing the food, slowly. Why does he have to stare like that? She felt him burning a hole in her head. The delicious food felt bland in her mouth as he kept on staring. She swallowed with difficulty, feeling the food slowly going down her throat. She grab her drink and took a sip. Is there something on my face, or something? On my dress? She glance down, but saw nothing. She slowly pick up the napkin and wiped her mouth, she look at it but saw nothing. What was he staring at? She slowly gain the courage to look up and glance at him. She instantly look away. What the hell? Why is he looking at her like that? Like he wants to kill her.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked. He just can't get through her mind. He wondered why. He can read people's minds, but when it comes to her, it's only specific moments. Like only when their eyes met, or when they're having intercourse. He look into her eyes, trying to penetrate into her mind, but as if on instinct, she look away. He felt annoyed by that.

"Come to my room. Tonight" He said, putting down the silverware. She look up at him, then she slowly nodded, but he can see her face falling. She watch as he got up and leave the dining room. She pouted at that and lean back into the chair, gripping the armrest. She felt her breathing become heavier, she has to open up her legs once again, doesn't she? She look down at her unfinished food. It looks so appetizing, but now, even food can't make her feel better.