(17)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Master! Please! You're hurting me!" She cried out, as he dig his nails into her side. She was on her stomach, as he was on top of her, pressing her down with his weight. She felt hurt with his every thrust, he leans down and growled in her ear.

"Do you feel me, Kimberly? I'm so deep inside you!" He growled, making her whimper at his words.

"Ah! Please! Stop!" She sobbed, gripping his hand that was on her side. Her other hand was fisting the sheets tightly, showing her pain. He wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed it tight.

"Stop resisting" He said, she grip his hand that was choking her and start gasping for air.

"Master!" She manage to squeak out, he smirked at that, loving when she is in pain. She was losing air and her face was turning from red to a purple color. She felt her vision getting blurry, just as she saw black dots covering her vision, he let go of her neck and she started coughing. She gasped for air, as he started moving his hips once again, moving in and out of her.

"Scream, little mice!" He hissed into her ear, making her wince and flinch.

"Please. Stop" She pleaded.

"We're just getting started" He said, as he pick up his pace, making her breathing turn rough with every thrust. The sound of her cries and skin slapping filled throughout the room.

"Aahh!!!" She screamed, as he finally released into her. He stop for a moment and he groans, as he poured into her. She started sobbing into the pillow, her body shaking and shivering. He felt annoyed with her cries and he turn her around so fast, making her stunned for a moment.

"Stop crying!" He said, gripping her cheeks.

"I don't want to do this anymore!" She cried, he grip her cheeks harder.

"Stop crying!" He yelled, making her whimper and cower away in fear.

"Who the hell likes f**king a crying woman?!" He added, making her flinch one again.

"I'm sorry!" She said, as she gripped his wrist for him to let go of her cheeks.

"Now, do it properly. Stop crying" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and her eyes felt sticky as she opened them. She slowly move to turn around, when she hissed, feeling her whole body aching. Memories of last night replayed in her head, she glanced around the messy room. Just one night with him and the room is a wreck already. She was on her stomach, she slowly turn around to lay on her back and she groans as she felt that her back was aching the worse. Her throat and lips felt dry and she slowly sit up. She look at the person beside her, sleeping peacefully, his face looking peaceful as heck. The blanket only covering his lower body and exposing his upper body. This man is seriously ripped with muscles, if only she had muscles, she could fight him off. Maybe.

"What are you staring at, little mice?" His voice sounded husky and low. His eyes were close, how did he see her? She went to climb out of bed, when he grabbed her hand.

"You tell anyone of what happened, you're screwed, got it?" He asked, pointing a finger at her face.

"I thought I was already screwed" She stated.

"You talking back is seriously making me want to just continue what we just ended earlier" He stated, making her fall silent.

"Go and get ready. Then, pack up. We're leaving today" He ordered, as he went to lay back down. She obeyed and went to head towards the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom, she sighed, looking at her reflection. Why does he have to be so harsh all the time? Her neck felt stiff and there were fingerprints on her neck. Her body was filled with scratches and his bite marks. Even her breasts was in pain. Goddamn it. She will never have a break.